Sunday, April 29, 2007

I HAVE A LIFE!

I HAVE A LIFE!

I have a life! I have a life! I HAVE A FREAKING LIFE BESIDES HOCKEY AND SCHOOL! Hahaha. Omg I thought I'd never live to see this day or something. It's been SO long since I last went out and did something with my life okay. After like, 10 over posts (no kidding, I counted 11) on hockey, school, and just more hockey. I AM A VERY HAPPY GIRL NOW! :D

Haha. After choosing to stay at home and try and complete many of my overdued essays instead of watching 200 Pounds Beauty with Quikz and Ashley, I PROMISED myself that I'll go out this weekend. So yes, I met Sarah yesterday after her remedial and treated ourselves to WildHogs since her birthday present will be late. Hee.

Anyways, I think we make the stupidest friends on earth. We were so caught up in chatting on the train, we actually got off at the 'wrong' stop, hopped on the train again, and finally found ourselves at Bugis instead of Raffles Place to change trains. Hahaha. Must be the long time away from town.

After having lunch at Subway, we actually realised that we've both kinda lost interest in shopping. Shopping in Singapore is getting really boring. There're only so many shops and so much things you can buy. They all look the same after awhile. Tsk, I say Singapore needs a much wider variety of shops to keep shoppers attracted to town. No doubt there are many shops, but shops like Warehouse, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Slefridge and Forever 21 and all sell basically the same things, different brands. B-O-R-I-N-G!

So after the movie, we went to the adidas outlet at The Cathay and played foosball and basketball on Xbox for the longest time! Hahaha it's like free arcade! Though I don't usually like playing games and I suck at them, it was really pretty fun and somewhat addictive! I might just be beginning to understand why are so many boys crazy over computer games.

Phuay came and join us in the evening, and we walked around abit because that girl wanted to buy a new school sweater because her old one was well, old. Hahaha. Madness. Went to meet Quikz and gangto watch 200 Pounds Beauty when Sarah and Phuay went to have dinner with Liren and Kathe. Quikz and gang turned out to be half their gaming gang, which means I was the only girl hanging out with 10 over guys and I didn't even know half of them, only Quikz, Donald and Ivan who came and watch the match on Friday. SHOX & SHAWN! Where were you guys man! Okay, I know Shawn's in Taiwan but Shox!!! It was all abit strange for me. Haha.

We didn't catch the movie in the end because the next show was at 10pm and I had a Cinderella curfew to keep. Somehow ended up sitting around at the cybercafe at The Cathay and I actually dozed off while Quikz went to talk to some big shot in the gaming arena because my day started at the very early hour of 11.45am. Hahaha. First time I was out of the house so early! Finally decided to go to Rochor Road for their famous tao hui in the back alley. I've never been to that part of Singapore and when Quikz told me we were nearing Little India, I was quite amazed at how close by town was. But I had to go back to town to meet Sarah to go back together before the tau huey came, so I had a takeaway which Sarah and Phuay finished on the ride back. Hahaha.

I was totally falling asleep because I was just overwhelmed by fatigue. Sarah and I figured that sleeping has evolved into a form of luxury when you're a J2 student. Heh. Also talked about how friends seemingly drifts apart as we grow up because people start to have more secrets to keep and lies to tell. It's all very sad. ): Hee, but I'm very happy to have this best friend of mine.

Angels. HAHA!

All over town.

Trying to run away as I catch her vaining. Hahaha.

There's something about mirrors, cameras and girls.

"My name is Mary, but you can call me Tonight!"

Pseudo cowboy.

Attempting to shop.

My mad friend.

Of French plaits & girly days.

Free Gelaro icecream from Sarah's junior classmate!

Hahaha classic ugliness from us.

Yay. (:

From secondary school days to college.

Tsk, Blogger doesn't let me upload the rest of the pictures now. Shall do it another day then. Oh, and I just kinda realised I took the entire weekend off - meaning I didn't do any work at all. Hahaha. Like I'm so gonna finish everything on Mayday.

No comments:

Post a Comment