I woke up knowing that it's gonna be a damn good day! I went to classes knowing that it's gonna be a perfect day! I skipped around knowing that it's gonna be the PERFECT day! Okay fine, I was extremely hyperly megaly seriously excited the whole day I could hardly sit still in lectures and classes. I just kept waiting for time to pass and okay I cannot contain this anymore.
WE HAD A GREAT GAME AND WE WON! Final score against CJC: 7 - 0!
WE HAD A GREAT GAME AND WE WON! Final score against CJC: 7 - 0!
Our first game! Oh my gosh I can't tell you enough how happy and proud I am to have such a lovely team of many wonders! Not one, not two, BUT SEVEN!
Now let me tell why are we so exhilarated with the number, 7.
Last night, while Fran was trying very hard not to think about hockey just so that she can go to sleep, she dream about hockey! And guess what! She dreamt of the entire game that we played with CJC and IN HER DREAM THE FINAL SCORE WAS 7 - 0! I'm not kidding you! And she told all of us before the game! So super amazing I tell you. It's like, WOW! Keep dreaming, Fran! :D
Bev who holds jersey Number 7, got green carded today! The first in AC's history of hockey! Is that strange or is that strange?
Before we left school for CCAB, the bus driver run into a conflict with a certain important personnel in school and due to unknown reasons, we didn't get to take his bus in the end! More on this later, but according to Van, the carplates was 2189. See the link yet, Math students? 9 - 2 = 7 , 8 - 1 = 7 Hahaha!
Today is the 17 April 2007 and Shiyan, Number 17, scored our first goal!
OH! Krystle whacked Bev with a ball before the game started and created 7 mini holes on Bev's skin!
CLARE CALLED ME AT 6.37am THIS MORNING TO WISH US GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOU, CLARE!
Sammie, Fran, Kaiyi and I took 67 to Adam after! We sat at tables 73 & 74!
Actually there're alot more and I've tons of things to say but the adrenaline's worn off for tonight and I'm starting to doze off on the keyboard. Stay tuned for more updates tomorrow!
OMG 7 - 0!
Oh yes! The '07 team took 7 pictures!
Bev who holds jersey Number 7, got green carded today! The first in AC's history of hockey! Is that strange or is that strange?
Before we left school for CCAB, the bus driver run into a conflict with a certain important personnel in school and due to unknown reasons, we didn't get to take his bus in the end! More on this later, but according to Van, the carplates was 2189. See the link yet, Math students? 9 - 2 = 7 , 8 - 1 = 7 Hahaha!
Today is the 17 April 2007 and Shiyan, Number 17, scored our first goal!
OH! Krystle whacked Bev with a ball before the game started and created 7 mini holes on Bev's skin!
CLARE CALLED ME AT 6.37am THIS MORNING TO WISH US GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOU, CLARE!
Sammie, Fran, Kaiyi and I took 67 to Adam after! We sat at tables 73 & 74!
Actually there're alot more and I've tons of things to say but the adrenaline's worn off for tonight and I'm starting to doze off on the keyboard. Stay tuned for more updates tomorrow!
OMG 7 - 0!
Oh yes! The '07 team took 7 pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment