Saturday, April 21, 2007

brains on strike

brains on strike

I think I'm about as smart as anyone can get. In my excitement to get out of the house for training, I actually managed to forget to bring my HOCKEY STICK. Yes, not shoes, not socks, not shin guards, not cap, not towel, not waterbottle but the most essential thing of all, my hockey stick.

Gosh, I was quite amazed at how stupid I can get. Haha. And the thing is, it simply didn't occur to me that I had to bring my hockey stick. I only realised I forgot to bring it when I saw Bev with her stick when I went to pick her up in a cab. So we started panicking and thinking of everyone we can call to help me bring an extra stick or something. 15 minutes later we realised that Bev could have easily gone back home to take her old stick for me!!!

Hahaha! It's really all quite funny, coming to think of it now. Luckily I managed to get hold of Amanda Ong and Sam Baey before they left house. They both brought their sticks for me cos they had to go for Math lessons and won't be needing theirs. So then I had two to choose from! :D

Training was really quite tiring for some reason. Make me run around abit and I'll be panting, exhuasted. It was probably the near-noon sun and the accumulated exhaustion and post excitement from last week. So instead of calling Quikz up for a movie, I opted for lunch at Holland with Luddy, Ms Tan, Dawn and Kaiyi, and went straight home to sleep after. Oh yes, and I have like, 5 essays to write over this weekend.

Insert emo song: Welcome to My Life.

With Seet Shiyan while waiting for the match video to load.

Her heart-shaped bruise! So cool.
Here's the caption as promised:
You bruised my heart.
Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment