Ahh I finally met up with Julia babes! After like, a gazillion years. I hate how school kinda sucks all our time away.
Anyways! It was absolutely lovely seeing that tallie after so long! We always talk about meeting up and now it's finally materialised. Nothing fancy, just a simple, girly evening in town - shopping, talking, people-watching, gossiping, being fussy customers at Billy Bombers and oh, taking neoprints! Hahaha because I forgot to bring my camera in my rush to get out of the house to go to Chinatown for Dim Sum with the family in the morning. We were mean and laughed at the twits and bengs at the neoprint store as usual.
Well, the highlight was when some 10 over people squeezed into one machine and the shopkeeper actually came over and sprayed air refreshener right after they got out of the machine! Tsk. And we realise the shopkeeper was actually.... Hahaha! Nevermind, I'll keep that an inside joke. Oh! Another incident that we couldn't stop laughing about - this group of guys were actually so violent in one of the machines that it actually tilted to one side because they were jostling about so much! It'd be quite funny if it falls and they get trapped in there. Heh.
Missed you much, Julia Tan! We'll squeeze out more dates from our busy calendars, no? (: Love to you!
Forgive the amateur piece of twit art; we lost touch.
Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment