I like our new jackets, and this picture (even though I've fugly hair). (:
Some days I wish I had
My head upon your shoulder
My cheek upon your chest
And my hands upon the small of your back.
If I had away, I'd stretch out my arms and hold everyone, just so that we'll walk in the same line.
I hope you will stop pulling me down when I'm struggling to break free. It's selfish, yes, but I'm too tired to try anymore.
Sorry for the randomness, but I officially hate Tuesdays. The only reason I actually came to school was the friendly. I was late for school and pushed back my detention only to realise the game was to be cancelled. So the part of the day I was looking forward to was spent in the library, dozing off during detention. Thank God Peiyan and Joyce were there to keep me alive.
I so wanna win on Friday, BECAUSE WE CAN.
Hockey is the only thing that's keeping me going.
Some days I just feel like letting go because I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried and tried, but it doesn't last long enough. I just want to play my game. And I just don't understand why some people don't want to. I feel so disappointed, defeated and dejected. Maybe I just want to sit and watch what happens when no one cares. Maybe it'll be easier. Maybe people will be happier. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared. I've never wanted something so bad before, and I've never worked so hard for anything before. Now that I do, I'm so scared what I have is not enough. I'm scared at the end I'll have failed the team. Some days I feel like screaming and crying and yelling and shaking everyone just so that they can see how much we really want it, but I gotta know that these days will pass. We'll get together as a team again, and play with our hearts. I still believe that all of us have that heart for hockey somewhere; and on days like these we just gotta find it again. We will go right back to the hopes and dreams we started out with, and fulfill them one by one. I am going to keep trying, and fight as best as I can for this team. I will never give up on anyone of you, so please, don't give up on me too. This season is more than the game on the pitch; it's really about the heart of team through and through. This team has heart, we just need to come together, and stay together.
No comments:
Post a Comment