I've been having really interesting Mondays! Two of such Mondays back to back already! Haha. Okay, let's rewind and start from last Monday.
I woke up to an extremely windy & stormy morning, and the flashes of lightning were pratically spelling R-A-I-N. Oh my gosh, it was so tempting to just pull the covers over my head and go right back to sleep! But being the really-good-and-almost-perfect student now, I dragged my sleepy self outta bed and went to school anyways. Hitched a ride from Kaiyi,
OMG I'M SO PISSED! I TYPED LIKE A SUPER LONG THING AND IT DISAPPEARED EXCEPT FOR THIS! AHHHH! Argh, whatever, I'm gonna leave this thing until my hatred for Blogger dies away. ROARS!
[Edit/7th April: Okay, I'm extremely happy now after Thursday's training! Oh my gosh hockers bring me euphoria! Haha. So yes, let's try this shit again. :D]
I've been having really interesting Mondays! Two of such Mondays back to back already! Haha. Okay, let's rewind and start from last Monday.
I woke up to an extremely windy & stormy morning, and the flashes of lightning were pratically spelling R-A-I-N. Oh my gosh, it was so tempting to just pull the covers over my head and go right back to sleep! But being the really-good-and-almost-perfect student now, I dragged my sleepy self outta bed and went to school anyways.
Hitched a ride from Kaiyi, and oh my gosh Bouna Vista was so crowded with AC students it was quite funny. The whole place was literally flooded with students in white and navy, on both sides of the road, trying to get to school. The councillors were such nice people they brought umbrellas all the way to the MRT station (it's like, one and half bus stops away!) just so that the stranded kids could go to school! But anyways the jam was so bad it took like, 20minutes to get to school from there. Haha yet I love rainy mornings all the same cos you can get to school late and not get detentions! :D
Because I'm typing this from so long ago (and even longer after Blogger decided to just delete my previous attempt), I can't exactly remember what happened during school so let's fastforward to after school! I went to watch the waterpolo match with the hockers! The boys played against Hwa Chong, and there was a huge crowd at ACSI! Oh my gosh, I hereby declare waterpolo was my favourite sport to watch, because it was so E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G!!! It's fast, violent and intellectual! (Right, Sammie? :D)
So anyways, I got really excited and kept screaming and screaming ,especially when the Hwa Chong guys fouled! Because they really looked like they were gonna drown our boys! No kidding. I wasn't the only hyped up one. We had so many supporters, we outnumbered the Hwa Chong kids like 4 - 1 or something like that! Haha.
And that resulted in us having to sit behind the Hwa Chong people because our side was full. Wah, I tell you this Hwa Chong guy kept waving the flag right in my face and I couldn't see anything! In my excitement, I got abit pissed so when they were cheering "Let's go Hwa Chong, let's go!", I just so happened said "Aiya, go home and study la!" when it was really quiet! Hahaha. Oops. Our supporters were really funny too. Whenever the Hwa Chong drum beats, and they're supposed to go "Hwa Chong!", we cut in with "AC!" just because we had so many people and we were kinda at homegrounds. Hehe.
We ran back to school at slightly after the 3rd quarter to catch the bus that left for training at NIE and we were high all the way from the busride to training! And I thought training was damn good because we were all immersed in the polo spirit. Everyone was really on form! And then Dawn talked to us for a rather long time after training, to remind us how close season is, and how hard to we need to train. Left me with alot to think about, so I went home on some kinda hockey high and wrote the girls some stuffs I thought I'd say in preparation for our last few pitch trainings before season starts. I am extremely excited about season but slightly worried, so let's train damnass hard and get ourselves somewhere, yea? (:
So that was last Monday.
This Monday was super exciting too! The excitement started during our long break, which we spent at the library. After Shu talked about hiding her friends' bags when they're in the library, we decided to execute it on Sheryll and Ivan when we went to toilet! We exchanged the stuffs in Sheryll and Ivan's bags, and then stuffed Ivan's bag into Matin's bag and Sheryll's bag behind his bag! Hahaha oh my gosh it was so hilarious Shu and I were just laughing to ourselves like mad people outside the library, much to the puzzlement of Oliver.
What was funnier was their reactions! They were both like, "Oh my gosh, where's my bag! I left it here just now. Oh shit, where's my bag!" Hahaha I couldn't hold my laughter in and hide at the stairs giggling to myself. Finally we left them to figure out where their bags were and left for Econs lecture. And then halfway through Ivan messaged Shu and said, "Ahh you people! I didn't go for Math cos I couldn't find my stuffs!" Hahaha. Funny how they didn't realise because they would have to keep their things before leaving the library. Oops, sorry Ivan! For making you miss your favourite lessons. Heh.
Oh my gosh! That sneak! She didn't even hint that she'll be back! If it weren't for Azmi, I'll seriously be stunned when she suddenly appears in front of me, super fair with reddish brown hair and a badgeless uniform. Haha. But I missed that girl, so much! You know that, Clarissa!After being pleasantly surprised, I rushed to meet Sammie and all for our polo date! Hahaha she's like my polo partner from now on. Not like there're gonna be many matches left though. The boys played AC's long time green & black arch-rival today. Even though there weren't as many supporters as the Hwa Chong match, our cheers weren't any softer or less aggressive. Haha and gosh, I swear we are the most hooligan school ever after our cheering session today. The boys just kept going "R-A-F-F-L-E-S *****-F-F!" You can fill in the blanks yourself. Hahaha. And the oil barrel that the councillors brought along as our drum? I thought that just completed our gangsta appeal. Heh.
OH MY GOSH! Now that I remember I must tell you guys about AC's Number 3 and Raffles' Number 10! During the course of watching the match, Sammie and I formed our 'DON'T DROWN! NUMBER 3' fan club and "FOUL LA! NUMBER 10" fan club. Because Number 3 is like, half the size of Number 10, who was marking him, he looked like he was drowning half the time! The poor boy could hardly get the ball, but that didn't make Number 10 go any easier on him. The huge guy just kept push ing Number 3 down. So Sammie and I were like "HEY! HE'S DROWNING! STOP PUSHING HIM ALREADY! DROWNNNIIINNG!" But still Number 10 didn't stop. ): Boo. Oh, and Ms Tan was totally appalled by our somewhat
It's okay, Number 3. We still love you and will root for you! As in, when you're playing polo and fighting big bullies like that. Hahaha in case you're reading this or something. It's creepy how people always somehow seem to know when blog about them.
But anyways, talked to Chris after the match and found that Number 10 is actually some damn smart J1, who's a national player and also a really nice guy. Oh wells, too bad the only side we saw of you was that of you trying to drown Number 3. Haha.

I was too busy screaming to take more decent photos. Haha.
And the hockers in the presence of a camera. You know what happens.
No, we weren't discussing game strategies. It's BINGO!
Chare the crazyhorse!
Fang & Sabby.
All scrunched up with Bev!
Eleen, Sabby, Fang & Bev!
Fang said, "I can be ANTM!"
Hahaha!
Number 1 camwhores.
Somehow "I told you so!" doesn't quite suffice.
NUMBER 3 TRIBUTE!
Number 10 = ):
Beloved Joces! Because Lulu kept her out of the previous pic. Haha.
Karen & Jialing on the bus.
Sammie's very own tribute. (:
Had training at NIE after, and I swear it was one of the BEST trainings the team has ever had! Our passion and fire was back, and our drills were so smooth! Everyone was really focused and determined to train hard and play well. I was so, so, so happy and proud of all of us! Even the cancellation of our friendly with SCC didn't dampen our spirits that much.I really want to have more trainings like that. SEASON IS SO CLOSE BY! I believe I've already said I'm so freaking excited! (:
You know, after trainings in the evenings which usually end pretty late, I always go home bursting with endorphins and adrenaline, so much so that I can't really fall asleep at night because I'm still damn excited and high from training. When I close my eyes I see myself on the pitch and hear Dawn's voice and the sound of the ball whooshing by on the pitch when I get a damn nice hit. It always leaves me eagerly waiting for the next training. And more often than not, I end up dreaming about hockey! Haha. See, I told you I'm hockey crazy. I really am!
I'll end off with some quotes from the hockers!
"We like winning!"
"Our team has sacrificed so many things and trainined so hard, I really don't wanna see it all go to waste."
"Our team deserves it! Because if we can play NJC to a draw, then we really have it in us to be that good. And I wanna beat RJ!"
"For so many things - for doing it together as a team; for getting it back for last year's team; and for the last season I'll ever play, putting my entire heart & soul into hockey."
"My first and last hockey season ever, and I really, really want something out of it."
"For everyone who trained so hard with us, and wanted so badly a place in team."
"To shut the people who think we can't make it up!"
"WE LOVE HOCKEY!"
Oh yes, and some random photos of my funny class! I really enjoy hilarious & stupid times with them! Without these people, I'll probably be the biggest ponner around. Haha. :D
Wen laughing away.
Shu in the dance hat she's supposed to wear around!
Wen & Sheryll.
Wen cutting into the picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment