Until season officially starts, titles shall be a countdown. (: And when season starts, I'll think of something else. Haha. I'll be hockey crazy for the next month or so!
My Monday at school was okay, not as exciting as the last two, but didn't bore me to tears either. Having said that, mini-excitement (for us) was Xiang Un's birthday thing, whereby the boys smeared cake and toothpaste and idunnowhatelse on him, so he had to go bathe at the toilets near the canteen. Then the boys played more pranks on him by taking away his clothes (I don't know how) and throwing him weird stuffs including a full body condom (Yes, I'm as puzzled as all you guys) and handcuffs. Hahaha! Boys are getting rather creative and erm... slightly kinky nowadays?
But anyways some idiot complained that they were making too much noise or something, so Daniel Khor came in and scolded all of them. Oh my gosh, I'm so glad he has never crossed my path; I'd have burst out laughing when he starts scolding me. Heh. He confiscated their Ez-links and afterwards gave them a week of detention and 3 demerit points! Just because he deemed it a case of "bullying". Poor Xiang Un. Tsk, some teachers.
So yes, that was the not-so-exciting excitement of this Monday.
Training at CCAB after! Our second to last pitch. I'm getting superdupermegaultra excited and a tad nervous! The next time we train there will be less than 24hrs away from our first game! I keep saying and saying, I really want to win. Training was pretty good, intensive and focused. A lot of attention on defence and attack.
Blah, sometimes I don't know what I want. It's like, when Dawn screams at me I get that really shit feeling and sometimes it kills my mood to train properly and on bad days it makes me wanna sit down and cry. But when Dawn didn't scream at me the whole of today, I started wondering why isn't she shouting at me. I swear I'm a weirdo sometimes. Haha. Anyways, I finally figured she's just probably turning her focus to attack today.
Oh yes, just to mention, Sammie bang right into the goal post while going for deflection today. Hahaha. Anyone with similar experiences, please tag to make our dear girl feel better! Heh. And I erm, deflected an OWN GOAL in by mistake while doing short corner defence today! Ahhh! I felt like killing myself. I'll seriously like, I don't know, bang into the goal post and die or something if it happened during a crucial game. But yes, as Ms Tan, I shall dream about the balls that I saved nicely and cleared out, instead of that terrible last one.
Gotta go read my GP packing until I fall alseep now. Hahaha. Pretty much screwed for the test; I'm not even halfway through and somehow I've this feeling I'll fall asleep within 2pages. Heh. Looking forward to getting back my last Lit paper tomorrow! OH YES AND THE FRIENDLY MATCH WITH DAWN'S CLUB!
Shall post up this week's hockey schedule. And note, I'm not complaining one bit. I want to train every minute I can!
Monday: Training at CCAB
Tuesday: Friendly with Dawn's club at NYP
Wednesday: Physical training in school
Thursday: Close skills work in school
Friday: Off! Math tuition & I still wanna play hockey in between!
Saturday: Self-initiated morning training
Sunday: Rest + eat + sleep = All ready for training on Monday and most importantly MATCH ON TUESDAY!
Oh, and between all that we might still squeeze in a friendly with PJC if things work out. Yay!
Exciting seems the only appropriate word in my life of late! :D
For a moment I broke through the fortress of your heart, before getting shut out again.
"Clear eyes, full hearts; can't lose." - Quoting Malone.
Even if it's me against the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment