Tuesday, May 29, 2007

LOST

LOST

Just when I got my lazy ass down to packing my room & my worksheets & notes so that I can sit down and study in peace, I DISCOVER THAT MY PENCILCASE HAS GONE MISSING!!! My beloved fury, leopard print & slightly pink pencil case! A present for Christmas and all my favourite pens in there! And they are all NEW. Eeekkks!

I'm seriously, incredibly, terribly upset. I was telling Quikz that I'd be less upset if I lost my phone. Argh. Now I can't study cos I can't write pretty notes (don't argue; it's a must with me) with the pens I'm so used to. So used to. I guess that's why I'm so upset.

I think I might have left it at the candeck or in my locker or in Vannie's locker while I was packing my overstuffed bag on Friday. ))): WHAT KINDA DUMBASS LOSES HER PENCILCASE!? Eeeeeks.

By the way, it looks like this:




If you happen to see it lying around PLEASE return it to me, PLEASE! I'll be superduper happy & grateful and I might even treat you to a drink! I just want my pencilcase. ): See, who on earth takes pictures of her pencilcase right? ONLY ME BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE IT!

If you're as helpless as I am, you can pray for me that I find it tomorrow when I pop by school to look for it since I'm going to Holland to study with the girls.

Pencilcase, oh pencilcase! Where are you? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment