First picture of the day, then it never stopped.
The boys!
GIRLS!
With Ms Tan, Dawn & Xue.
And our dear seniors! (:
Sabby & Debbie!
All yours.
Happy with our medals.
Pirates! The boys called us copycats for this. CHILDISH! Haha.
The '06 Team.
In the days of yore from western shores.
'A' DIVISION GIRLS TEAM FOURTH!
Happy people!
Medals, medals.
:D
Eleen ah, Eleen. Tsk!
Krystle, BEv & Seets in the air!
Then came Eleen, Joces, Sabby, Jialing, Lu & Karen. Hahaha.
YAY! I love this one! It looks like we're out of this world. (:
The happy 28's. And Sabby looking on. Hahaha!
Sabby's always trying to steal the limelight.
MODEL FANG!
'Everyone loves a Mafia Boss'.
Jump jump!
I like this one too. (:
Fang ran in front of me and said "TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!"
Specs & I dont know what face is that. HAHA.
Hahaha! Seets decided to do a jump-and-turn.
Vannie & Bevy!
Jocestone, Lulu & Fang.
HAHAHA! I think this is hilarious!
Frannie! (:
Model wannabe.
Ganesh walking next to LOVE.
The camwhores. Haha.
A table of hungry hockers.
Wheehee!
All the Shreks in the world.
Amanda, Sammie & Sher!
HAHA. Fran the unglam.
MONZY!
We were supposed to look drunk.
Too many, too many pictures!
Hahaha the babies went up to sing Mon a birthday song!
With Omar & Nesh.
Her very cute birthday cake.
19th on going on 9!
Haha all the birthday kids!
Miza, Keith didnt want to smile, I made him to, Ritiq(Spell?)!
Haikal, Titues, Omar, Kaiyi + Fran + Titus.
With Smelly Keith & Titus.
Bev, Fang & Sammie with the two Smellies.
I tried to take a picture with everyone, and somewhere in the middle it turned to a group picture. Hahaha. Why am I not surprised?
Coach, mini-coach, Ms Tan & Chare.Okay, I throw in the towel. It's simply IMPOSSIBLE to load all the pictures into one entry. Haha. I've been at this forever and I'm only done with the pictures from ONE NIGHT! I think it's an excellent idea to split it into parts, no? There're still the pictures from our last game, last training and other random trainings. Haha.
So anyways, that was our Prize Presentation after the boys' and girls' finals, which RJC won 4 - 0 against ACS(I) and VJC won 1 - 0 against SAJC respectively. (And secretly I'm quite happy that RJC totally thrashed ACS(I) cos I think they need to learn that they need to team up with us instead of competing against us to win! Bleah. Haha!) I'm so proud of both our teams! (: The only school with both boys and girls placed the same position. Yay! Don't think there's much to say, considering the amount of pictures. Yes, we were very happy.
After major camwhoring, our bus came and after a huge jam along Orchard, we finally got to the Glass House for food, oh glorious food! I was so hungry I finished a whole Fish&Chips by myself! Gosh, now that there're no more trainings I need to stop eating so much or I'll grow fat & die. Haha.
The evening was fantastic cos we had the whole of the second level to ourselves, which meant that we could make as much noise as we wanted and run around like it was our very own place. Haha. And the people there are really nice! Not a single disapproving look. :D And the live music was GREAT! Especially when the 4 tone-deaf babies decided to take the stage and sing Mon her birthday song! Hahaha. Very sweet! One of my favourite, favourite dinners. And it'll last for a long, long time. <3
Part II coming up soon! I pushed you away and now I'm wishing you'd stayed.




No comments:
Post a Comment