So last Friday, 25th May, was the last day of Term 2 and we got half the day off because our performing arts did really well (Dance - Gold w Honours, Choir - Gold, Band - Gold w Honours, Chinese Orchestra - Gold, Chinese Drama - Gold w Honours, yups I think that's all) and our sports did pretty well too. Almost everyone's 3rd and 4th. Oh well, not really our year!
Anyways, assembly was super long because 4 sports went up to give speeches and present plagues and all. Badminton, bowling, golf & HOCKEY! Standing on stage was exhilarating and a oh so proud moment. Excellent way to end the term! :D
After that I skipped Math & half of Econs to go donate blood even though it was so freaking painful last year. Turns out I couldn't donate because the only vein they could find on my arm is too weak. If they poke the gigantic needle in, the vein will collapse, which will cause pretty bad internal bleeding, which was what happened last year I think. Well, at least they found out BEFORE they poke the needle in this time around. Haha.
I went home to sleep before meeting Sarah, Jiajun & Sheryll for Restless at NAFA. I told Sarah I'd meet her around 4ish to shop around at Bugis first but I ended up waking at 4! Hahaha. Good thing she had her boyfriend to keep her company! Hee. Staying up to burn CDs and print double-sided notes was tiring lahs. Heh, at least I have an excuse. So I finally reached Bugis at 6 and had a quick dinner AND THEN Sheryll came. Hahaha. Tsk, late queens we are.
The dance itself was great! I was very amazed at how fast the dancers change and their stamina. No joke okay, they danced and danced non-stop for like an hour and a half! Not any easier than running for a full game! Good job, dancers! And lovely dancing, Shu! So proud of you! (:
And of course, such a must-take-photos event. :D
Prawnie!
Camwhores, camwhores.
Sarah said, "Eh, why you only smile one?"
Haha so yeah, explains my face.
I look like I didn't want a picture with them. Haha.
Sarah & Jiajun! I like this photo of them. (:Even though Jiajun claimed that Sarah was being narcissistic & cut off half of his face.
FRANCINE CHYE!You owe me a nice photo!

Dresses!
My favourite picture of the night. (:
Yes, we take enough to have favourites. Hahaha.




No comments:
Post a Comment