Tuesday, May 01, 2007

mayday

mayday

Okay so I'm supposed to start on my 4 overdued essays today, BUT I SIMPLY COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE! During Math tuition, all I thought of was my MSN nick - Waffles for me, for Wednesday's tea! Haha. How can they expect us to think of anything, really? Well, I can't.

This is it. It's make or break, one chance. It's everything we've been training so hard for. It's everything we've ever wanted for our team. It's everything that we stand for. I want to go out there and show everyone how hard we have been training and how much we want it. I'll give my everything, no holding back at all. Every bit of me, I'll give. Because I want it so badly, so desperately. It's so close I can almost taste it; the taste of victory.

I want to be walking off that pitch knowing that the team has played our best. I want to be standing on that stage holding my head up high, knowing that we did it. I want to be everything that we can be.

There's this turbulence of emotions tumbling about my anxious heart that I can't seem to put into words. Excitement, anxiety, fear, a burning love for the sport, thrill, desideration, nervousness, hunger, belief - I don't know, everything. There's nothing more I want than to be on the pitch right now, fighting and running and chasing my heart out. I can't wait. Can't wait to prove what we're worth. Can't wait to win. Can't wait to get into top 6.

No, our season will NOT end tomorrow. It cannot. We won't let that happen. Not now, not when we're this close.

We'll do this. Semi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment