3 hours of piano
My brother had his first piano rectial today, and it lasted 3HOURS! Normally I would flip at having to sit through a 3hour piano concert, but since it's his first, I didn't complain one bit okay. He has such a saint for a sister. HAHA. But honestly, the music was pretty good and there were some really cute kids as young as 6 performing! They looked so cute on stage. Some of them just stood in the middle of the stage looking for their parents in the audience, and shouted to them before they proceeded on with their playing. Hahaha.
I heard a few pieces that I really like too! Scarborough Fair was the most romantic (in a sad way) piece that night, I think. And somebody played Canon in D too! (: I'm no classical music connoisseur, but I would like to think a know a thing or two. Haha, not a total noooooob as they say. :D But then again, I was rather happy to finally get out of my seat when it finally drew to a close with some violin pieces. The violins are so small and cute by the way!
Walking to Bugis from Waterloo was a growing pain in my new heels, especially when I had to look out for wet patches from the drizzle. Graah. But I was very proud to be wearing them. Heh. I was so hungry by the time we got to Swensens for a very late dinner, but I ended up eating the slowest somehow. Haha my mom says I don't make sense half the time. And I always tell her "Yeah Mom, I can figure where the genes came from." That would send my parents into a friendly debate about WHERE I GOT MY NOT-SO-SMART GENES FROM immediately. Haha! Yeah, that's my parents for you.
Oh oh and Mommy was the funniest thing today, I swear. She was whining and complaining about having nothing to wear because all her clothes made her look fat and she wore her only slim-looking all black outfit the day before and she was pretty serious that she didn't want to get out of the house that evening. Jokingly I told her to go get the clothes from the wash and dry it with a hairdryer AND SHE SERIOUSLY DID THAT OKAY! Hahaha! Yes, she spent 20minutes drying the exact outfit she wore the day before just because she felt fat.
Now now, there's no big question about where I got my genes from, eh? :D

This is where we went to!
It was a pretty building. (:
Hahaha my smelly brother.
The coolest people. :D
The piano kid at home! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment