Sunday, September 09, 2007

last bit to go

last bit to go

In a few hours I'll have to drag my lazy ass out of bed even before the sun is up, put myself in the hot shower, throw on the white and navy blue uniform (hopefully they still fit), dump some stuffs into my bag, have abit of breakfast, step into my blue Pumas that are starting to fall apart and head to Dover Close East by 7.30am sharp.

Yes, school starts tomorrow! I can't quite place how I feel about the last term of college - it's a mixture of anticipation, reluctance, joy, dread and perhaps a strange element of contentment. Mostly, I think I feel ready to battle the next few months of lectures, tutorials, study sessions, consultation, revision, mock exams and everything else it takes to get me good grades for A's. (:

I've had an excellent break, one of the best school holidays so far. It was utter hedonism with zero regards for the world and its endless worries. I got to spend time with almost all of my favourite people - lunch and movie with the class, shopping & swimming & watching DVDs with Sarah, tanning or trying to on a rainy day with Shiyan and Liying, more shopping and creating the cutest gifts with Fran and Kaiyi, reading sad books and bimbo magazines at Starbucks with Fran, dinner with Quikz, 3 hours of piano with the family, lazing on the couch watching tv for hours on no end every night, meeting up with Clare and Vannie for lunch (a very late one) and shopping, waking up at noon every single day, snorkelling and watching sunsets and wading in the stream with Mommy and Smelly, having a very good Italian dinner with the hockers with 3 tiramisus on the house and finally drawing my 2week hoilday to a close with High School Musical 2 on Disney Channel.

So yes, I've had alot of fun, definitely enough to last me until the end of A's! I want to do a double degree even though I have no idea what course I want to do in Uni. I want to be standing on the stage when we receive our results. I want to get kickass results to top up my kickass JC life. I want to make Daddy and Mommy proud, no matter how kiddy it sounds. And really, I want to make something out of my 2years in AC and 12years in this gruelling education system.

Here I come, A Levels! And before that, my Prelims results which are bound be a total embarassment. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment