Saturday, September 29, 2007

a couple of good days

a couple of good days

This week has been pretty good! (: I guess partly cos I only went to school on time on Tuesday (which starts late anyway) and on Friday (which Matin said was a miracle). Haha. Monday was rainy and nice, so I decided to sleep in abit. Wednesay... well, I guess I was tired from tuition on Tuesday. And Thursday, I just couldn't wake up after the whole Honours Night thing which ended at 10pm. Haha.

I'm beginning to like the rhythm of staying back in school to study in the hub. I realize I don't really mind sitting alone but I love the different company of friends I meet there! :D I also love cabbing home with Bev and recently Matin and Boren too, even though it's a pain trying to get a cab that doesn't change its sign to On-Call or Busy when we flag it! Hahaha and Boren is the funniest thing ever. He's the best after-study entertainment on the way home - sharing his Gloria Chan experiences of getting sent out of class for smiling and exclaiming his disbelief at Matin's being in Math group 101. Haha! And I didn't know he stays like two streets away the whole time.

Tuesday's GP Mock was a disaster. We were late and I was so tired I kept falling asleep, plus the essay questions were all so difficult! I ended up writing for about 40minutes and handed up an incomplete script with only 2sides and 2lines. Paper 2 wasn't any better either. I was still drowsy with sleep and ended up skipping my summary. Tsk, Mdm's gonna kill me when she sees the papers.

Celebrations of the week included Mid-Autumn Festival on Tuesday and Daddy's birthday last night. Haha. Both nights included heaps of good food (ooh I love the durian mooncakes!) and alcohol, in moderation for me and none for the underaged brother. I love how Mommy celebrates every festival and birthday and they way she makes all of us feel so special and together all the time. We always enjoy ourselves immensely and I think it's party due to her great culinary skills. Such a domestic goddess she is. (: I think we are a very closely-knit family and it's lovely.

Okay, I haven't done anything the whole day and half the weekend is gone already. I just can't bear to bring myself to study every weekend. Bad. I shall go have dinner now and then study later on at night! And I promise to have a productive Sunday too. I really need to finish my growing pile of work.

Oh yes, goodluck to all you J1s starting Promos! No worries, you will all be J2s in a blink. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment