"Meng, they weren't kidding when they said you're always late." - Sammie. Hahaha! That was Sammie's quote of Saturday. Heh. During holidays, my ability for punctuality (whatever little bit that I possess in the first place) just pummels down the drain. I cannot get anywhere on time at all. I was an hour late today. I don't mean to be late on purpose just because I have very nice friends! Okay, I really have to do something about this for the millionth time.
So yups, I went to meet Sammie at Starbucks for some attempted studying, which only really began after Ms Tan came at 5ish? Hahaha. We still managed to get some stuffs done - a piece of comprehension minus vocab and AQ for me and some Bio for Sammie, plus a really, really good talk. I love talking to my friends. I like finding out new yet not so new things about each other and talking about ridiculous/funny/absurd/embarassing/heartbreaking moments from the past without reserves. I love you so, Sammie! (:
Dinner was to be at Pasta Fresca along Bukit Timah with the hockers and my dear escorts (Sammie & Ms Tan) got me there ON TIME! Hahaha they didn't let me say, "Hey, I'm on time!" Instead, it was "Hey, WE are on time!" Heh. True la, I probably won't be there till 7pm if it weren't for the two of them. :D
It a cosy, comfortable and lovely affair. We had the best fun pointing at the menu, trying to figure out what's what, having Ms Tan explain to us, coming up with weird ways to order because we didn't know how to pronnounce the food names (like saying it really fast and when the waiter goes 'Huh?', you go 'You mean you didn't catch me? I'm a quarter Italian!'), passing down spoonfuls of food down the table so that we can try different stuffs, camwhoring like cameras were gonna be banned the next day, passing the happy food door gifts, saying hilarious, not so hilarious and obscene jokes, singing Happy Birthday to Sammie and Vannie & happy Teacher's Day to Ms Tan (she was rather embarassed) and finally hugging goodbyes like we're never gonna see each other again despite the fact that it'll only be a Sunday apart before school starts.
Ooh, and I must dedicate a special paragraph to the Italian owner of the place! He was the nicest person on the face of earth! We had three pieces of tiramisu for our mini-celebration, and when we were footing the bill, he came forth and told us it was on the house! Plus, he didn't seem to mind us making so much noise in his romantic little restaurant, and came outside to shake our hands to thank us for coming at the end! What a suave, dark darling. :D ALL OF YOU SHOULD GO TO PASTA FRESCA DE SALVATORE AT BUKIT TIMAH TO EAT SOMEDAY OKAY! Meet the nice guy and have some nice Italian food. (:
Sammie! (:
We didn't wanna use flash, so it's super blur.
Haha Ms Tan unglam.
Hahaha Sammie unglam!
Debbie the happy pill!
That's what we do best. (:
Obviously, we were singing "Happy Teacher's Day to yooooou!"
Making wishes.
Cutting their tiramisu cake!
Debbie is too cute!









And the rest of the many, many!
No comments:
Post a Comment