wonka nerds nerd
Okay, it's the 4th day of school and I managed to get myself sick. Sick as in real sick enough to stay away from school. The story goes like this:
I went to Holland V with Shu and Mel for an early Crystal Jade lunch yesterday (because we end at 11.30am without breaks in between!). After lunch when Mel went shopping for chocolates at 7/11, I decided to buy a packet Wonka Nerds sweets, in hope of attaining The Nerd status soon enough seeing that A's are creeping around the corner. What eventually happened after we cabbed back to school was that Shu and I sat in the hub waiting for the Honours Night uniform check to start, talking to Ryan and Hector, throwing an eraser stub at Keith Smelly and trying to strangle him with a tie, and I managed to finish eating the entire box of Wonka Nerds sweets within an hour! I barely even started studying at all.
Shortly after I could feel my throat growing sore and this morning I woke up to an incredibly painful throat, with only my greed to blame. ): The doctor said it's a rather serious case of throat inflammation with tonsilitis. Again. Grah, I seem to possess the amazing ability to get these things every so often. And it was 40bucks to see the medically-inclined guy for 4mins. I swear I will NEVER touch Wonka Nerds again! Eeks.
Ahh and it's Doomsday tomorrow - we're getting back our Prelims results. Mine will be an utter embarassment, I predict. I've already failed my Math, since I landed in the same tutorial class, unfortunately. The school's being irritating because they're only gonna release the results at 2.30pm, after official lessons. Who's gonna be paying attention anyway!
Okay, I should prbably start redeeming myself by disappearing from the face of this earth to go transform into a total nerd without any Wonka Nerds. Bye!
Post-Script: Does anyone have a pair of size6/7 black court shoes to lend me on 26th Sept! Mine are not approved. Poof!
No comments:
Post a Comment