Saturday, December 15, 2007

3-part saturday

3-part saturday

1. 2hrs of 'Hello Sir/Mdm, may I help you?'
Like last Saturday, I spent this one earning my own bucks too! (: Nothing to do with gaming at all this time. I was a receptionist + saigang (shit job) lady at the Stroke Forum held at Biopolis. We had to wear like office clothes, ie black pants or skirt, and I swear I look like a 30yrold career woman with well-kept skin in Mommy's pencil skirt and the black office stilettoes. Can you believe that I'm gonna have to look that part Monday to Friday until I decide to quit!

Oh, I don't think I mentioned that I've a full-time job, have I? I was really gonna give up looking for a job this Decemeber and then one afternoon Yiting suddenly called me and said she's got a job for me if I can start soon! Wow! :D Yay for the money & company (I'll be working with Yiting!) and Boo for the lost freedom. Graah. I'm just gonna work till like, I've got some savings and then I'll start going on trips with friends!

2. 4hrs of Best Friend Therapy.


Yups, off to the shops we went after getting my puny 20dollar paycheck! Hahaha. Way better than going out with 80cents last week okay. This time around we could actually enjoy town without stupid dresses and shoes and bags to look for. Ooh, and we loved Far East Plaza today - it's Shoe Heaven and Budget Galore! So many nice things priced rather affordably. I think this is how it would feel like shopping in Thailand. I cannot wait for the trips!

Then my annoying office shoes started to drive me mad and the rain started to drive the crowd mad. I could feel my feet getting more deformed with each step as the narrow front squished my toes! Ouch. And gosh, the passageway from Taka to Wisma was literally jam packed! The human traffic was so bad, it took about 5seconds to move a nano step. Horrible!

But otherwise I enjoyed the day very much with Sarah. (: I'm pretty upset we won't get to go out much after we start work next week! I work from Mondays to Fridays and that woman works on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Super bad schedules. But it's okay, we WILL still go out somehow.

3. 3hrs of Being Bossed Around By a 2yrold.


Mommy's little 2yrold god-daughter came over today and she loves me to the max! I'm the first one in the house she waves to; mine's the first room she runs to; I'm the only one she plays with. Today's antics included trying on my huge shades, putting all of my accessories on herself (at the same time), and experimenting with my makeup stuffs. Thank goodness I managed to persuade into letting ME do most of the making up, while she was pretty contented to poke at her own lips (and chin and nose as well) with a old lipgloss brush I cleaned and kept.

She is such a little lady, I tell you! Running around the house, showing off her new found treasures to her Mom and Dad. I can't wait for her to grow up and let me play dress up with her. Oh, WHY do I have a 11yrold brother again?

No comments:

Post a Comment