the choking party
I went for the second last hockey training of the year yesterday! And I got the biggest shock while walking into school. Just last night, I was reading Fang's blog and I thought she was in Venice. But when I turned at the sound of a car honk, I saw Fang peering out at me in the car! OMG ISN'T FANG IN VENICE?? Hahaha! Turns out I haven't been very up-to-date on things huh.
Anyways training was pretty slack with only 6 J1 girls and I forgot to bring my shoes! Borrowed Ms Tan's and her cool socks, so I could play abit! (: Well, good news! I can still push, sweep and hit. Hahaha even though half the time the ball went into the grass when we were playing monkey. It was good seeing quite a few of the hockers and seniors!
After that Kaiyi and I headed all the way down to Yio Chu Kang to meet Clare and Sammie to go to Daryl Tay's house for a little party. I never realised Singapore is actually quite big until today. YCK is at the other end of the world please! It took forever and ever for the train to crawl there, plus the cab ride home hit a new high - 25bucks!
We were famished by the time we reached Daryl's house. A piece of advice from us - Never arrive late at the party with many ruggers (or maybe just boys for that matter of fact) if you want to eat. Haha! The boys finished up 200bucks worth of food within an hr! But the satay was good and Kaiyi got high on potatoes, which was Andrew Yap's idea of good food. ahaha! It was super funny when she just got like, woozy after eating 2 or 3 or the small potatoes that Azmi, ever the Mr. Nice, peeled for us. Malone couldn't stop going on about it and I couldn't stop reminding him of the Who Are You incident in the club. Hahaha! Well, at least no eating leaves this year for me!
I think the highest point of the party was when Jotham came rushing into the living area and declared, "SHIT DARYL, SOMEONE SHAT IN YOUR TOILET AND NOW IT'S CHOKED WITH SHIT! LIKE BLOODY CONCRETE! FCUKING SMELLY!" Hahahahaha! And the next few minutes were lost in guffaws and a whole round of shouts from the boys, especially Daryl, about The Culprit (we never found out whom!) who landed a whole slab of human waste solid as concrete in the toilet. HAHAHA! I am still laughing about it now!
Bridge and DaiDee and Malone was a noob at BOTH. Haha! With his popped shoulder, he was the cardholder for the night while I was the brain. That boy is super blur! If you need some ego-boosting at Bridge, go look for him. Hahaha! And YiMei (and Jotham) were superb. Me? I kept giving Xia the wrong info about which card came out and which card hasn't and well, it just helped Malone lose even more. Haha!
Then I was the sucker at Bluff. I couldn't believe how bad I was at it! I kept having that stupid smile on my face when I'm lying, or like I just had to flip open other people's cards when they weren't lying. Oh my gosh. Hahaha I would have lost if it wasn't for the fact that game just couldn't end, so we switched to another game when Daryl started complaining about how boring his very own house was.
No pictures because I left my camera in my bag and was too lazy to go get it. Haha and now I wished I was abit less of a bum. It was a great party nevertheless! Thanks Daryl, you were such a good host - playing plumber and all. Haha! :D
And you know, as I look back on last year's December, I was just wondering how many more of such AC parties would there be? I really am going to miss this school and all my friends. So dear friends, we'll meet up and have our silly fun on a regular basis okay! (:
I'm so looking forwad to Christmas! Even though I have no money nor any idea of what's going to happen. Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment