I had a lovely and long weekend! (: The skies were blue, the birds were singing, the sun was shining and the breeze was lifting everyone's hair! I've been waiting for this weather for SO long. It's been either raining or cloudy or just plain greyish for the past week and my plans for tanning kept flopping. I am a happy, zesty girl this weekend. :D
Fran and I had a manicure date on Saturday morning! Haha okay, at least it was supposed to be morning but we ended up meeting at 1pm because we were up talking on the phone till 3am or so. It was the funniest conversation. She just kept fretting about her dress and shoes while I was desperately coaxing a beetle out of my room, simultaneously. Ha! But we both got pretty nails now! (: Except that I chipped my thumb abit, AGAIN. Bleeah. I still love Francine-Holland dates!
After that I went to Kaiyi's house to tan tan tan! I was just so happy to be lying there in the sunlight and basking in the heat. For once I didn't complain about the weather. I didn't even dare to say the R word when it turned cloudy! But the sun was good until we had to go. Yay!
KhooKhoo!
Sammie Sammie Sammie.
I like Ms Tan's new hair! With Joces. Sammie the pretty. With Lulu & Joces!
Classic mirror shot!
With Fang. The cool people. Bev & Fang. With Eleen & Fran!
Hahaha Musical Chair! Can you see Haiqal's big butt that squeezed me off?
Me! Happy with the my gifts! (:
The lovely juniors! Thank you so much! (:
Spot ONE pair of eyes. Hahaha!
Bumble Bees! With our gifts! (:
(And I should really stop buying and wearing yellow clothes!)
This morning it was more tanning at The Caribbean with Sarah, Phuay and Valencia! It is such a nice place! (: Nice pool, cute kids, and lotsa hot people. Very much like a resort! Pity I didn't bring my camera. We had alot of fun laughing and playing like kids on the slide. Phuay is the best slider. Hahaha! And once agian, the sun was just GREAT for tanning. Haha and also because I reached there only at about 12noon. Heh. I've been so tired these days, going out and sleeping late. After Prom and Post-Prom I'm just gonna stay at home for a week and hibernate, I swear.
I went to meet Mommy and Smelly (Okay, he's not really smelly, but I just like calling him that. Haha.) at the Airport to tour the new Terminal 3. Spoiler warning if you are going! The place is HUGE. And very pretty. The skylight concept is very clever, and the whole indoor garden concept was lovely and very well done. Surely we're gonna stay on the Number 1 place for a long time, Changi Airport!
If you're getting bored of Singapore, then you should go check this new place out. After all, it's well, a new place on our tiny island and CHEAP! One buck for tour without guide and three bucks with guide. Haha. I think they're closing next Monday, 9th Dec. Have fun! (:
With Mommy pretty! (:
View from the top level.
Hahaha my lazy brother.
The toilets are nice!
It is really BIG.
At the indoor garden place.
The big water feature.
The green wall above, and the sandy walls below.
Me, looking like a tourist, with the peacock on the wall.


Five by the pool.
Sammie & Debbie, so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment