
Christmas was a simple and comfortable affair this year. No huge fuss, no last-minute crazy shopping, no big parties. There weren't even many presents because we're all so broke for some reason or another! Hahaha. It's okay, we can always make it up at Valentine's/birthdays/our self-declared Presents Day. :D
I spent Christmas eve at home with my family, having the most delicious dinner, during which I got too high on Chardonay along with Daddy. Hahaha! My brother spent the whole time sulking at his orange juice (versus our adult-ish wine), lamenting his underage-ness. And Mommy just kept piling heaps of food onto his plate to make it up. It indeed made him alot happier! Haha and I always say I have such a funny family.
Christmas Day was spent shopping with Mommy and I'm home with new clothes and a new phone! Goodbye you pink piece of technology, I am so done with you! Then I headed over to Bev's for our hockers' Christmas gathering, and there was way too much food prepared by Bev! She's got some great culinary skills, that girl. Highlights of the evening include pranking calling people and singing Christmas songs to them non-stop until we collapse in laughter, mahjong, and bumming in front of the TV. I love how we always are so comfortable anytime. (:
And that, folks, is all for Christmas 2007! Short and sweet, and utterly enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment