Thursday, December 13, 2007

mambo!

mambo!

For the whole week the Clubbing Bug was biting because I didn't quite have enough fun at PostProm! Like everything just flew past and yeah, not enough fun. Since it's Clare's birthday and since next Wed I'll be zipping off on a cruise, Maaaambo today! (:

We had to borrow I/C for Kaiyi first, because can you believe it, that woman is STILL underage! Hahaha! It's okay, 29th will come soon enough, little one! :D When we finally reached the place at 11.30pm or so, the queue was all the way to AMK please. So many people! Haha so we started walking up and down, trying to look for people we know and found WeeMeng & Yimei! Thank you for letting us join you guys in the queue! Or we wouldn't have gotten in before 3am. Gosh.

Then it was to Mambo to find Mel, Leanne, Keith, Titus and Mr J Marcus (I really dunno his name but I think it starts with a J! Someone enlighten me pls.)! We were like, right in front of the wall and after awhile it got pretty impossible to move. Turned out SongHui was working at Grand Corpthone's so I went out to talk to him for awhile. (: Haha seems like everytime I'm in the area he's at the hotel.

Went back in when the group shifted to Phuture, but poof, it was so freaking crowded! We couldn't even get to the middle. Back to Mambo, Clare, YingWei, Joyce & Sabby joined us and the music was goooood. We ended up parking ourselves along the corridoor, in front of the Emergency Exit doors and had like a karaoke session. Very fun! :D Until one of the boys went to lean on the door handle and trigger off the alarm! Hahaha! But okay la, nobody came and scold us, so yeah, our spot for the rest of the night!

Kaiyi and I, with our Vodkas.
We're damn smart we missed the one-for-one. Haha!

Chatting outside with SongHui.

With Kaiyi & Mel. (:

Classmates! First time in 2years, AFTER we graduated. Hahaha.

Girly photo!

I like all-girl photos, even though I look retarded here. Haha!

My lovely hockers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLARE!
You know I love you. (:

The Emergency Exit People.
(Much thanks to the boys for taking care of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment