Tuesday, December 04, 2007

night of glamour & fun

night of glamour & fun
[/Edit: More pictures up!]

ACJC Prom 2007 was fun fun fun! It was also abit crazy and highly stressful! I rushed around the house the whole morning, packing clothes and painting toenails. Hahaha and ended up 1hr late for my hair appointment. Thank goodness for my miracle hairdresser who did my hair in 40mins, I was only 5mins late for makeup at Bobbi Brown. Poof! I set on the high chair in the middle of Robinson's from 3.50pm to 6.05pm okay. So freaking long! But I think my makeup turned out okay as well, much better than the last time! (:

Took a cab to King's Corpthone Hotel with Mel and Shu and arrived at like, 6.30pm, much to the annoyance of the boys who were there since 5pm! Hahaha. Oh wells, who would have known my makeup would take 2hrs! I felt like an adult checking into the hotel and stuffs. :D Oh, and this random Japanese guy came and talk to us girls and asked things like, Are you girls local? Actresses? No? I've never seen such pretty ladies here before! Haha! Funny guy I tell you. But we felt like superstars all the same. Hee.

And then sudennly it was 7pm and OMG we're still at the hotel! Hahaha. We finally arrived Shangri-La at 7ish, a tad late, but then lotsa of people were still mingling outside and the councillors were politely chasing us inside. For some weird reasons, I had butterflies in my tummy! Haha I was nervous for Prom can you believe it! It was a whole scence of OMG YOU'RE SO PRETTY TONIGHT! and HI LET'S TAKE A PICTURE right from the start to end. :D I loooooved it! It was like a vanity fair with all my favourite people and camwhore galore. What more could a girl ask for!

98bucks was worth it for the poshness and food! Though I was running around like a headless chicken with Sarah or Francine the whole evening, busy snapping photos with everyone! Gosh the ballroom was so big it was so difficult to find anyone! I hope I managed to snap pictures with everyone whom I wanted to. Haha but it should be fine since I managed to finish up BOTH my batteries between Prom and Post-Prom. A grand total of 196 pictures!


Tango!

Best friend, best friend!

My lovely girlfriends!

With Hussain the Prom King, before he was crowned. Haha.

Sammie looked like a very pretty doll. (:

Bev, damn hot!

My model classmate, Henryk!

With Azmi, our Mr. Nice!

Jotham the long-tongue and KJJ.

Hahaha Max pimping.

Malone, my lazyass friend. Hahaha.

Sarah and Malone, looking damn cool huh.

Girls in the class! We're super colour-coordinated! Again!

Yuhan is so cute!

My netball babes. (:

Seets and Sabby, in silver and gold.

Pretty babes!
Valencia, Sammie (2AA3), Sarah, Phuay, Me & Jamie!

Of course, our classic shot.

My two gorgeous babes! I love them so much. :D

ShahBoo!

The tall descendant of Lim Bo Seng. Haha!

With Kaiyi & Gina (friend of 12yrs!).

With Matin!

Hahaha Daryl Tay!

Sarah & Phuay with Stanley.

Yay all of us girls!

Hahaha Fran's two boyfriends. :D

AA2 girls!

Table photo! And XiangUn & Boren couldn't take a proper one.

Hahaha Ben Soh the pimp!

Laura's dress is damn hot!

Pretty with Phuay!

Keith the Smelly!

WeiJoe, who runs like the wind.

Debbie, my lovely Debbie! She always makes me laugh. :D

Ambrose in Tango colours!

With Jill.

Very, Very, Weird One.

Captains with Ms Tan Yiwen!

Yay we so glam! :D

Being vain in the toilet.

I love my hair! (:


And the even more suddenly it was 11pm and Prom was coming to an end! We hung around until they switched off the lights in the ballroom and took our camwhoring elsewhere. Hahaha. The boys were such poots they couldn't even get cabs on the phone! When we finally got our Silvercabs it was back to the hotel to change, and then partaaaay at Clarke Quay! I went for the Post-Prom Party at The Arena while the rest of the class went to Attica. Haha. Post Prom was super goooood! Everyone was damn high and sexy and I had alot of fun dancing with friends and stepping on gross guys' toes in my 3inch heels! :D But some of them have like, plastic feet or something! No feeling one leh! Haha!

The smoke machine was just damn annoying because I cannot see anything everytime they spray the thing and everytime it's done spraying I always find more weird guys around me! I don't like! I just stop moving all together if they come too near me. Haha! So yeah, that's the one thing that I still don't like about clubbing. The overtly sexual wantonness. People kept asking me if I was okay, because after awhile I got into the habit of just standing still in the middle of the dancefloor whenever I got tired or grossed out. Heh.

As the way parties go, there were those who drank too much and were doing the most absurd things. And then there were those who were just acting drunk. And of course there were kids like me who were high enough to have heaps of fun, but still rather sober! (: I think the funniest moment of the evening was saying Hi to Malone in the club, and him going "HI FRIEND! Hey there! But who are you!". Ha! And he says he's not too drunk.

At about 4am we cabbed down to XiangUn's place for his private, exclusive PPPP (Post Post Prom Party). Haha! It consisted of us gulping down water like dying people, Indian poker, flicking cards around at each other, Truth&Dare, more drinking and wolfing down of potato chips. Hahaha. Okay la, it was some good fun even though I was super tired by then. Thanks XiangUn! For loaning us your house (or your uncle's or grandmother's) and your Hiavannas to me. Hahaha.

Stolen from Yuhan's blog!

Phuay Liying!

With Kaiyi & Sammie, my two sexays.

Wen!

And The PPPP. Hahaha!

So happy to finally zip back to the hotel at 6am when people were starting to go to work and stuffs. Haha! We took so many cabs that day okay. I had a very blissful sleep from 7am to 12pm, when I woke up to the boys cheering at the TV set - PS2. Boys oh boys. Determined not to cab anymore, we tried to walk to Great World for lunch after checking out and failed miserably! At first we walked in the wrong direction, then we took a LOOP BUS for 30 freaking minutes and ended up RIGHT WHERE WE WERE! 15mins away from Great World by foot. Hahaha! Such nooooobs.

After that I was the most unlucky person on the whole face of earth okay. The moment Mel they all boarded their bus, my phone went flat! Like cannot even be switched on again flat! I was going to meet SongHui at Grand Corpthone so we can share a cab back and we haven't even decided on where to meet and everything and my phone went FLAT! Argh. So I walked all the way from Great World back to Grand Corpthone, sashayed into the lobby in my T-shirt, FBTs, flipflops and screwed up hair, and asked for a phone at the Conceirge.

As if that wasn't embarassing enough, the damn coin phone that they pointed out to me was not working! So I had to go back and ask that same guy again! Now, if I was that guy I'd be quite irritated already. But he was nice and let me use the phone at the counter. Then I realised I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE THE PHONE! Turns out that you're supposed to dial 9 before whatever phone number. Okay, this should be easy from there right?

But NO I couldn't remember SongHui's phone number from memory! So I tried calling Sarah but she didn't pick up. And then after racking my brains for damn long while being embarassed to the max, I recalled Peiyan's house number and thank goodness she was home. At last I found that boy and managed to get a ride home! Hahaha!

I'm never going anywhere in T-shirt and FBTs again. Or better still, I am just going to stay at home in my T-shirt and FBTs and not go anywhere any time soon. I need my one-week hibernation anyways. So tired from everything!

And my hibernation starts now! :D Living out the words penned down.

No comments:

Post a Comment