Wednesday, December 05, 2007

the holiday to-do list

the holiday to-do list

1. Learn to dance. (Latin dance, baby!)
2. Go for a trip(s) with friends.
3. Try waitressing, teaching, sales promoting and an office job.
4. Pick up Japanese again?
5. Enroll in a makeup class.
6. Get my driving license!
7. Change my blog template. Haha!
8. I really want a diving license!
9. Yoga with Mommy.
10. Learn to cook? Ambitious!

I sat in front of the window, listening to the rain fall outside, thinking of all the things I want to do during this long holiday. And I think, I WANT TO WRITE A BOOK! I'm pretty serious, this is not a bimbotic statement from me! Sometimes I have secret thoughts in my head that are funny/bitchy/ clever/touching but I cannot tell anyone or write these thoughts down anywhere because of the way life is. At these times, I think I'll make a pretty good character in a book - from saying funny mean things about people to making grand statements about life. Yes, I want to write a book!

The only thing is, I have no idea how to start. Or come up with a good plot. Or keep track of all the characters. Or construct characters of different dimensions. And even if I manage to finish a relatively coherent/interesting book, who's gonna read it? Do I publish it? How? What? Then?

Bleeah, forget it. Maybe this is just one of my weird moments again. Haha. But if I ever do write something, a book or a novella, I will let you all know. :D Meanwhile, I have a new found respect for authors, espeically budding ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment