Ever since I got back from Prom, I've been living with 80cents in my wallet. HAHAHA! Yes, it sounds hilarious but it's really quite tragic! The plan was to hibernate until I get rid of enough lazy bugs in me to go get a job, but well, the whole hibernating thing got old in 2days and I was seriously bored out of my skin at home. But it was simply impossible to go anywhere with 80cents!
Until Yiting missed me enough to treat me to dinner just to see me! Hee, I love that woman! :D She's so getting my first treat when I get a job... soon. Anyways we met up Vivo and had the sweetest Iced Tea at Carl's Junior ever, thanks to my friend who declared the first cup was not sweet enough. We probably drank half a cup of starch between us. Hahaha. We chatted and gossiped and complained and whined and comforted ourselves by laughing at people. It was mindless bitching, totally good for health! You need to purge those accumulated poison once in awhile. Detox!
The Sky Park is lovely after the rain! Minus the wet floor, it made a really good place to just take a walk, digest your food and just talk. Hahaha we were also trying to take a selfshot of the Chirstmas tree and us, until a professional guy came up and offered to help! Free of charge unless you use his camera. Nice guy! (:
We talked about Proms and afterparties and jobs and friends who are drifiting away and growing up and life. Yeah, it is scary how fast we're growing up, and it's sad how some people are just drifting further and further away. I'm very glad to have this friend of mine, and very happy to spend the evening with her!
In the end, I still prefer our selfshot, even though you can't see the whole tree!
Haha!
Anyways, I have a one-day job thing at a Gaming Competition tomorrow and I am So. Dead. I have no idea how to play the game, and I'm supposed to prevent people from cheating tomorrow, buy ammunition for them if they don't know how and blah blah! I don't even know how to spell the name of the game! It's that Espada Granade game or something like that.
But then again, if they sign up for a Gaming Competition, they should know how to buy their own ammunition right? Plus generally people just don't cheat right? Don't say NO! I'm already trying to study the whole rules thing and scoring system like I'm mugging for A levels. Oh oh, let's just hope no one asks me questions and blow my cover tomorrow. I just earn my 60bucks in peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment