Thursday, November 29, 2007

family movie date

family movie date

Daddy and Mommy both took the day off for our self-declared family day! (: We're such a cool family eh! Hahaha. Actually it's really because Mommy has been bugging Daddy for the longest time to go watch Lust.Caution with her. And then suddenly I'm done with A levels and my brother is having his holiday as well, so family date instead!

My brother and I were supposed to watch Fred Claus, but then I woke up too late and we were too late for that. Hahaha. So we ended up watching Bee Movie! I like the show. It's very all very cute. :D Except that I kept wondering whether bees have 4 or 6 legs because in the movie they only have 4! Heh, but I enjoyed the cartoon very much!

I totally love family dates. And my family even more! (: I can't wait for our cruise trip!


Mommy & me!

Hahaha Daddy is a lousy photographer.


Me & the Christmas tree, waiting for my parents to finish their movie.

My 11yrold brother, proud owner of a cooler phone than mine! Nyeeh.

Hahaha my parents are so cute! (:

Under the huge Christmas tree!

Perfect! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment