
Yes, I want to be a Latin dancer! Omg they are SO FREAKING HOT! Just go to YouTube and type in Latin dance, and almost every single one of the videos will be sizzling hot! Or, you can go look up the Step Up dances too! Channing Tatum my hottie! Okay, on second thought he's abit too buff and tall and stuffs for a dancer, but still, the last dance was Oohlala!
I was so inspired after coming across several dancing movies/shows in the past few days. Especially the corny movies with some sad love story behind the dance, it just makes me swoooon.
Plus just look at the HEELS! And the way the women practically float around in their 3inch high heels! I just want to be able to float around town doing my shopping in those heels without getting 5degree blisters. Then there's the costume! All they were is a piece of... swimsuit thingie with more cloth stitched on here and there!
Maybe I should just added some shiny cloth to my plain coloured bikini, buy a pair of matching heels, twist my hair into a bun and go to prom huh. After the theme is Tango eh. Haha! Saves me the shopping and fretting.
So I was up till 3.30am watching dance videos on YouTube last night. It got me so excited that I couldn't really get myself to go to sleep, and I started hopping and grooving around in my room like a total idiot! Hahaha it was total insanity and fun! Until I bumped my shin on the chair and knocked it over.
I want to go join a dance class during the long holiday! It's a great idea - keeps you fit and makes you hot! Okay, you know I will give it all up when the blisters start popping up on my feet. Or when I remember how less-than-gorgeous most Asian Latin male dancers look. ): See, another reason to get an Ang-Moh boyfriend! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment