long day out
[/Edit: Photo-link is up!]
For the past few days, my brother and I have been driving each other to extreme madness just staying at home. We scream at each other over the slightest things. He starts being a bitch over the pettiest things. And I start throwing a tantrum over the most innane things. I think we were just so sick of each other. Hahaha. But don't get the wrong idea, we did have some fun playing games like Stress, Cheat, Reversi, and other random things. While it lasted. Hee.
I welcome today's busy plan with wide, wide open arms.
In the morning, Matin arranged floorball in school at 8.30am! I was happy to go, because I like floorball and because I really need to MOVE. He warned me not to wake up at 8.30am, but I was still like, half an hour late. But the surprising thing is, I WAS ONE OF THE EARLIEST! Sarah, Sammie, Kaiyi and all only made their grand entrance at like 9.30am lor. And then we had some problems locating a ball. Hahaha. So we only finally started at like 10am!
The weather was perfect for playing sports - cloudy and slightly windy. And thus cooling. Or else I doubt we could have lasted 3 - 4 games. Haha. Boren is the funniest player ever, I have to say. And my goalkeeping skills SUCK! Don't care, the one Matin scored when I was eating watermelon doesn't count. Hahaha!
I am a major hazard to people around me as well. (Fran can testify the best. Haha.) A few minutes into the game, I lifted the ball right into Sammie's eye! And the poor girl has her last paper tomorrow! Thank God she's okay after icing it abit! Fragile people should stay far away from me. Haha.
The rainy, lazy, sleepy afternoon was spent at West Coast Park's noisy Macs, with attempts to study for Lit. Okay la, it was pretty good stuff when my brain was not busy trying to drift off to Lalaland. I was SO sleepy.
In the evening, we headed across the road to Ben Lai's place for BBQ! To have some decent fun before he gets shipped off to Army. NS is like this secret bad guy, stealing the 18yrold males away sneakily. Haha. Oh yes, I need to say this at the start - THERE WERE NO FORKS TO EAT WITH! I had to eat my BeeHoon with a spoon! Hahaha there, I've gone and done it, Ben! :D
But it was good food, great company and perfect weather. I think of all the groups and cliques and whatnot, and I say this group has made and met their pact about meeting up and staying in touch the best. (: And of course, the three of us girls. There were alot of camwhoring and liquor as well, and we somewhat redefined Bottoms Up. Haha. As usual there was the dunking and whatever boys like to do, so there were alot of boy-photos in my camera which I'm not posting up! Also because I was reminded of what a total bitch Blogger can be when it comes to loading photos, you can check them out here.
For the past few days, my brother and I have been driving each other to extreme madness just staying at home. We scream at each other over the slightest things. He starts being a bitch over the pettiest things. And I start throwing a tantrum over the most innane things. I think we were just so sick of each other. Hahaha. But don't get the wrong idea, we did have some fun playing games like Stress, Cheat, Reversi, and other random things. While it lasted. Hee.
I welcome today's busy plan with wide, wide open arms.
In the morning, Matin arranged floorball in school at 8.30am! I was happy to go, because I like floorball and because I really need to MOVE. He warned me not to wake up at 8.30am, but I was still like, half an hour late. But the surprising thing is, I WAS ONE OF THE EARLIEST! Sarah, Sammie, Kaiyi and all only made their grand entrance at like 9.30am lor. And then we had some problems locating a ball. Hahaha. So we only finally started at like 10am!
The weather was perfect for playing sports - cloudy and slightly windy. And thus cooling. Or else I doubt we could have lasted 3 - 4 games. Haha. Boren is the funniest player ever, I have to say. And my goalkeeping skills SUCK! Don't care, the one Matin scored when I was eating watermelon doesn't count. Hahaha!
I am a major hazard to people around me as well. (Fran can testify the best. Haha.) A few minutes into the game, I lifted the ball right into Sammie's eye! And the poor girl has her last paper tomorrow! Thank God she's okay after icing it abit! Fragile people should stay far away from me. Haha.
The rainy, lazy, sleepy afternoon was spent at West Coast Park's noisy Macs, with attempts to study for Lit. Okay la, it was pretty good stuff when my brain was not busy trying to drift off to Lalaland. I was SO sleepy.
In the evening, we headed across the road to Ben Lai's place for BBQ! To have some decent fun before he gets shipped off to Army. NS is like this secret bad guy, stealing the 18yrold males away sneakily. Haha. Oh yes, I need to say this at the start - THERE WERE NO FORKS TO EAT WITH! I had to eat my BeeHoon with a spoon! Hahaha there, I've gone and done it, Ben! :D
But it was good food, great company and perfect weather. I think of all the groups and cliques and whatnot, and I say this group has made and met their pact about meeting up and staying in touch the best. (: And of course, the three of us girls. There were alot of camwhoring and liquor as well, and we somewhat redefined Bottoms Up. Haha. As usual there was the dunking and whatever boys like to do, so there were alot of boy-photos in my camera which I'm not posting up! Also because I was reminded of what a total bitch Blogger can be when it comes to loading photos, you can check them out here.
Thanks Ben! For the yummy food and endless supply of liquor and chats and laughter! I hope Army spits you back out soon and then we can meet up and Bottoms Up again, with forks for food this time. Hahaha. And to everyone else, thanks for the lovely evening! I had a great time.
And here are the few that I actually managed to load up though! (:
My artistic shot.
Our toast and Sarah's green tea in my bottle. Haha!
Boys being, well, boys.
Girls being girls! :D
Drink drink drink.
We were supposed to be glam.
Honouring their Vodka.
Honouring his bandaged leg!
Group photooo! (: Poof I'm losing touch with this updating-about-your-real-life thing. I'm exhausted from the long day, and I'm gonna crash into bed now while the photos are still loading. So. Sleepy!


With SongHui!


No comments:
Post a Comment