
We abandoned our usual Holland V Delifrance for the good old Jurong East Library today. New record - we met at 9.30am! For breakfast! Like proper Macs breakfast and not brunch! :D Okay, we were really supposed to meet at 9am but considering I was so addicted to the stupid computer I only went to sleep at 4.30am, it's a miracle!
When I woke up and saw the time - 8.50am, I was like OMG FRAN IS ALREADY OUT OF THE HOUSE AND WHAT AM I DOING HERE! Hahaha then I threw myself into the shower, pulled out some clothes from the wardrobe (luckily I didn't choose a major clash like red and green or something), slapped on makeup so that I won't scare anyone out there, dumped some stuffs into my bag and off I went! I was running (okay fine, briskwalking) for a cab by 9.15am.
Shit, how come it doesn't sound as efficient after I typed it out! But my Mom was amazed so I don't care, I was efficient. Hahaha. When I yelled Bye to her, she was like "What?? You're getting of the house already? But you were still in bed when I was in the shower! Hey! Oh well, okay Byebye!" Hahaha see so I was efficient.
So efficient that I managed to catch the 2bucks surcharge on the cab 10mins before it ended! Grah. Serve my own lazy ass right.
Fang saved seats for us while we had our breakfast and then it was lunch break with Vannie! Omg it was the most bimbotic lunch break I'll ever have in my life, I swear. We dropped by Watson's to buy tummy ache pills for Vannie and mineral water and then OMG there's Mascara's Special this week! Fran got extremely stressed up over which colour to buy (there were a grand total of 4. Haha!) so we decided to come try again after lunch.
So then after lunch she decided that she wanted Black instead of Blue and I decided on Dark Brown and then OMG AGAIN we came across cute little bottles of nail polish! It was another round of the old brainless Oh-dear-what-colour-should-I-get-I-really-like-this-but-it-wouldn't-match-my-clothes-so-how-and-is-this-really-2bucks? When we finally gathered our colours, we discovered that the bloody puny things were 6bucks each. Hahaha! So in the end we only got our mascaras. And we got 10bucks off! Okay, so it was Buy 1 Get 1 Free but yeah, still 10bucks off!
When we finally got back Augustine was like "Wah, you'all went for buffet ah?" Haha! But hey, we made it up with a pretty productive evening! Tragic comedies and melodrama and Rolls-Royce and economies of scale and whatnot. I feel so smart reading the huge Lit reference books in the library. :D
We're gonna try for another miralce tmr! 9am sharp!
Oh oh! And Francine Chye's quote of the day during lunch:
Fran looks at her soup and said "Eew, this looks like dead fish soup."
I looked and asked "Hmm, so you expected a live one?"
And Vannie just couldn't stop laughing. Hahaha!
Post-Script: I look like crap in the photo. ))): I wanna go for a proper tan please! And have more than 3minutes for makeup in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment