Monday, November 19, 2007

mascara wonders

mascara wonders



While applying mascara the other day, I decided to try brushing some onto my lower lashes, and WOW! It REALLY opens your eyes up! Yes, noooooob. Haha. I love how the lashes touch and curl out at the outer end and it's just so pretty. :D I couldn't stop blinking the whole day. Hahaha! And yes, it even works with the 5dollar mascara! (:

The only thing you have to watch is the blinking part at first, so that the mascara on your upper lashes won't kinda clump up with the lower lashes. But so fun so fun!

Here's to more pretty eye days! Hee! Gilman and her bunch of stupid spinsters of Herland can go wear their practical clothes and practical shoes and practical faces! Bleaaah.

Ooh 7 more days to complete freedome! Part of me is fighting this, but part me is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment