shocking world
Shocking Incident 1
The new PSLE top scholar actually hit 294! Crazy! That's like freaking full marks! Do these kids actually have a childhood? You know, go to the playground, ride the bike, build sandcastles, play with Barbie dolls and whatever kids do nowadays. Or are they too busy scoring 294 for exams? I mean, WOW! But hey, chill kid!
Shocking Incident 2
I was browsing through Friendster and decided to take a look at this girl('s profile) who viewed me. Her pictures were captioned with the usual xXxLaOgOnGsxXx&mIeEe (translation: Husband and Me), so I just read it as you know, the usual Pinkie thing to do, since she looked about 15 as well. And then a few pictures later, THERE WAS HER WEDDING PHOTO STARING RIGHT BACK AT ME! She is freaking married! At like, whatever her age is! That's literally her husband!
I went back to her profile and realised she's no young-looking adult; she graduated from ______ Secondary School as Class of 2006. And she's from my primary school! (Okay, she did look kinda familiar.) Oh, and from her Comment Box, I also found out that she's pregnant!
Woah. Yes, I mean I've always dreamt about meeting up with friends and finding out they're married with kids and all, but not when I'm 18! So, we have all completed our A levels (sort of) and are in the midst of preparing for Prom and she's preparing for her first baby. Talk about accomplishments in life huh.
Poof, I am still in shock.
No comments:
Post a Comment