crown the end
Okay so I couldn't think of a title and stole the last three words from Duchess of Malfi. Haha. Pip, Joe, Biddy, Ferdinand, Magwitch, Antonio, Estella, Cariola and the Duchess have been driving all of us mad. Here's proof:
Vannie: Eh, why is Pip called Handel now ah?
Malone: Uhh, cos Pip is too weird a name for him to Handel!
And quoting from Fran's blog:
Okay so I couldn't think of a title and stole the last three words from Duchess of Malfi. Haha. Pip, Joe, Biddy, Ferdinand, Magwitch, Antonio, Estella, Cariola and the Duchess have been driving all of us mad. Here's proof:
Vannie: Eh, why is Pip called Handel now ah?
Malone: Uhh, cos Pip is too weird a name for him to Handel!
And quoting from Fran's blog:
If you remove the ip from Pip and change to B from Biddy to D, then put it together,
YOU GET P.DIDDY! -I was staring at their names too long last night.)
Even more sadly, i actually found it hilariously funny.
YOU GET P.DIDDY! -I was staring at their names too long last night.)
Even more sadly, i actually found it hilariously funny.
To that Malone said, "How about MacBitch!"
I asked him why not MagBitch, and he confessed he was craving for Macs! Boys! And by the way, we are both craving for curly fries please.
Which reminds me of Jiajun's comment on Magwitch's name - New sandwich from Macs ah?
Hahaha! Fine, it's not so funny when you put all of them together, but each of these on its own was hilarious at that point of time, when my head was swarmed with assonance, tragic heroes, black comedy, hamartia, alliteration and whatnot.
But I really do like Lit.
Which explains why I was sobbing at 2am in the morning reading about the kindness of good old Joe (ever the best of friends!) and the death of the Duchess. That'll also explain why I was laughing madly by myself at Ferdinand's complete madness - one moment thinking he's a King at battle and the next imagining himself to be the horse that he summoned for!
Plus the GE passage that came out contains my favourite line from the whole book! :D I like it so much it's on my Friendster profile. See, you should always pay attention to what I write. Haha!
I just realised how completely lame (for the lack of a better word) this entry will look to someone who doesn't take Lit. I am lame. ):
Oh no, there's Econs tomorrow and I haven't exactly studied for it or Human Geog on Thursday morning too! I've been sleeping and watching TV way too much. How, I've been so unmotivated. I'm behaving like this is Terms or something. Rahs. I hate reading about TNCs and NGOs because end of the day all the treaties are bloody useless and superficial BECAUSE ALL EVERYONE WANTS IS AN EXTRA DOLLAR IN THE WALLET. Am I not right? Bleah, I'm angsty from having to read about their hypocritical attempts to appear helpful and nice and caring about the starving kids in Africa. They probably really don't give a fuck.
Crap, I just used the word fuck for nothing in particular. But I'm not gonna delete it, no. This entry shall be proof that A levels nearly drove me nuts. Nearly, but not quite.
I can't believe after Thursday I'll only have one paper left after a 10day break. I've been looking forward to this for so long, but now I don't feel like I've studied quite enough to be coming to the end of my A levels.
I should really get my ass out of here and study study study. And I really shouldn't read emo blogs before I write my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment