07.07.07
Daddy bribed me into going all the way to Suntec to get his phone serviced for him, by offering to cover my entire day's expenses, shopping excluded. Haha!
So anyways the plan was to head out the house early for some me time that I've been contemplating about since June holidays - to go to a nice little cafe, get a drink, and sit down to study all by myself! No distractions, nothing. Oh wells, I ended up leaving the house at 4pm. Too late for mugging of any kind.
I donned my greenest top (which is really turqouise) in support of Live Earth, my new shades (squeals with joy) and new shorts and headed out the door, happy to be in time to catch the sunlight, a reason for my shades. As I walked along, I saw so many people wearing shades. Beach babes wear shades. Sporty girls wear shades. Sophiscated ladies wear shades. Angmohs wear shades. Immaculately dressed taitais wear shades. Everybody is wearing shades! And I'm the girl who wears shades! Hahaha I was so happy thinking these thoughts, and I felt totally like the girl in Shopaholics series. Heh.
I met Sophie on the way!
T'was too dark for my shades. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment