Friday after school hangout was at Holland V again. I can't believe I went back to the two same exact restaurants. And I can't believe that I ate two freaking pieces of sushi that cost 6 freaking bucks. We seriously considered hiding the plate. Hahaha. It's pretty crazy. But anyways, the waiter missed out one plate when she was counting! So yay! Discount for us. Hee.
NYDC mudpies and magazines proved boring after awhile, mainly after the two of them somewhat convinced me that my face is ROUND while I kept trying to fight for my OVAL face. (We were looking at face shapes in the magazine). Haha. Roamed around Holland then Yiting brought us to this brand new place we've never been to before!
The first thing that hit me was the smell. Yiting termed it as the "smell of time". It is that old, musty smell of age that presses against your face when you walk into an old shopping centre if you know what I mean. There's even a colour to this sorta smell; it's mustard yellow if you close your eyes upon it. Anyways, it was Holland Shopping Centre we went to.
It has never occur to me that maybe I should take the escalator up beside Cold Storage and explore the place. There were quite a few interesting and classy shops! Lovely ideas for gifts. The first was a huge store that sold everything from souveniers to furniture. The first thing I wanted to buy was a pink basket because they were on 50& sale. HAHA. My two friends totally talked me out of it.
We fooled around quite abit, ahh-ed and ooh-ed at everything, and when we were finally done combing the whole place, Peiyan and I left armed with shopping bags. :D I think I found the prettiest gift for one of my friends! (:
And pictures!
Yiting says she's got The Pout.
I was trying to prove something.
I was getting pretty desperate.
Oh dammit my face is OVAL! Haha!
Boooored.
This colourful shop!
This is what you call oblooooong faces.
Gosh, these things are freaking scary man!
This love.
So there, an afternoon with two of my closest friends. (: Cheers to lazy Friday afternoons like that! No more Holland for the next few hundred Fridays please. I know how it feels now, looking in from the outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment