changing facades
I have been studying pretty hard! But really slowly. I don't think I'll finish anything for Prelims at all. Heh. Oh wells, it's the As' that matter in the end. Haha.
Anyways, as all sports seasons come to an end and as Prelims and Promos draw near the corner, the momentum in school has noticeably slowed down. The library and the hub are almost always packed with people and the field and tracks are pretty much empty after school.
I have been studying pretty hard! But really slowly. I don't think I'll finish anything for Prelims at all. Heh. Oh wells, it's the As' that matter in the end. Haha.
Anyways, as all sports seasons come to an end and as Prelims and Promos draw near the corner, the momentum in school has noticeably slowed down. The library and the hub are almost always packed with people and the field and tracks are pretty much empty after school.
With Shu & Sheryll in the library!Well, on my part, I've traded my hockey stick for a pen (I know this analogy is ridiculous but I just have to! Haha.), training/slacking sessions after school for studying and contacts for glasses! Okay fine, the only point that I wanted to make is I'VE GOT NEW GLASSES! I think they complete my new mugger mode and I like it very much! Fran said (after much hints) "You look like a smart bimbo!" Hee! (((: Now I can pull off the I-studied-real-hard-last-night-and-therefore-I-can't-open-my-eyes-enough-to-pop-in-my-contacts look. Hoho.
Born genius. :D
Shu says I should put up pictures of the different faces I don - the sporty look, the go-out look, the beach look, the mugging look and blah blah. Haha and that requires alot of camwhoring which I don't feel like doing that much now.
I really value my exercise time now! I've this deep-rooted fear that the day after A's when I stand in front of the mirror dressing up to go out, I'll realise how fair and fat and flabby I will be then! It's such a gross and scary thought! I don't want to look starved of the sun and blood circulation! Hahaha.
Swimming on Wednesdays and PE on Thursdays are highlights of the week now. Yes, go on, tell me I have no life. Haha. But swimming is so relaxing! This week Fran and I were mermaids and stranded babes in the pool. HAHA! I think we did more somersaults and paddling about in the orange life float than we actually lapped. I shall take photos of us catapulting into the pool next time! And floorball for PE is so fun! I like playing with all the people in my class, including the AHers. :D Next week I shall attack! Defending & goalkeeping is too scary for my liking.
Oh yes, and I am actually pretty happy studying now that I have great study buddies! (: Yay love you all! Ah, and I to serve about 3weeks of DC with Mel to clear my 10 demerits. It's pretty cool cos at least I'll be studying instead of shelving books and stuffs. I wish we didn't have to sit in those ugly cubicles though. Oh wells.
Study hard too, you all!
I think I vaguely look like a Harvard law student. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment