Wednesday, July 18, 2007

when i kinda like school

when i kinda like school

Hello friends! Thanks for all your love and concern, I've bounced out of my depression pit and back to my same old self. :D Which may constitute alot of whining still, but no crying and screaming and tearing of hair. (:

Anyways, school was actually quite enjoyable today. I absolutely adore Wednesdays because technically my lessons end at 11.30 and I love the girls' Wed Swim/Gym routine. Keeping in shape, babes! So yeah, anyways, it started drizzling and then raining quite steadily by the time we were changed, but we jumped in all the same. Haha. I got into the pool in record time - within seconds of stepping onto the deck when one of them pushed me in because we were all scared to dip into the cold water! It's pretty nice swimming in the rain. I like the effect of the raindrops falling onto the water surface. Oh, Joel Mak's lightning system doesn't work very well; it only turned itself on AFTER the rain stopped. Hahaha. By then we've stopped swimming and started climbing out of the pool and cannonballing ourselves into the water from the plunge boards already. OMG IT'S SUPER FUN, I SWEAR! Love you all, swimming buddies! <3 And yes Vannie, I definitely drowned all the troubles! :D

The annual class phototaking session was MUCH nicer this year than the last. The photographer was patient and polite with a pretty assistant! Way more professional than last year's and alot less hasty. Haha even though we had to postpone our slot again. Some things about the class never change! Oh gosh, and the boys were such camwhores under the influence of our great Henryk Damien! I can't believe they were so enthusiastic about informal shots they took more than the girls! Hahaha. Hey, camwhoring was typically our forte! I really hope the formal shots turn out okay though. Hee.

Anyways, I finally brought my camera to school again and PICTURES! (:

When Chinese listening occupied our normal Lodge classroom for GP on Tuesday and we had to find another one. It was like a mini field-trip! Haha.

Carol's Bollywood Antic.

With Wen at makeshift studio!

Uhh, because we didn't manage to take our class photo in the morning, we decided to take it in our own hands. Hee!

The rock islands.

We look like midgets with the trees! Hahaha tribute to Ivan Lee! :D

HAHA Omg this was hilarious. Before our actual photoshoot.

With Adeline!

Hahaha then Hashim had to take an individual shot! He was utterly, utterly embarassed and kept laughing!

After school was studying with a whole lot of friends at Coffeebean. I like! (: It makes studying less stressful and mundane and I have smart friends i.e. Peiyan & ShengChuan to teach me Math! Hahaha I think I'm like the worst Math student ever. Oh wells, like I always say, I don't really need a perfect score for Math to know that I AM SMART! Hey, selfpraise is still praise okay! Haha.

Oh oh! The music at Coffeebean was the most irritating thing! If you think a CD played on loop is annoying, well, they played one same damned song for more than 2hours okay! Even if I don't ever hear Corrine May's Journey again, I'll still remember every single word of the lyric. And then when they finally decided to change the music, they played some Spanish Mambo songs that goes like ChilichiliBomBom! OMG!!! Thank goodness for SongHui's all-surround earphones. I might have died with my halfdead iPod earphones. I love my friends! :D

Two of my dearest!

Hahaha notice what studying eventually became.

New mirror trick with my camwhore! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment