
That's from last week, at the tennis courts with some of the seniors during the long break after lessons finish at 11.30am, before our sneak trip. Heh.
This week it's swimming! :D With Sarah, Fran & Sammie! Omg the weather was excellent for swimming, sunny and hot. Only thing is that I have swimsuit tanlines now! And I forgot to bring my googles and it was freaking hard to swim in a straight line with my eyes closed! Sarah had the good fortune to swim beside me and when I clashed into her, we both laughed so hard we almost drowned. Hahaha! You don't even wanna know about what happened when I tried backstroke. Anyways, in the spirit of the swimming season, we swam 8laps++! Not bad eh.
Her many poses with the cake! Hahaha.
AA2!
Lunch and study date (it actually sounds nice) with Sarah after school. Omg the weather was terrible! But it was all nice and cooling when we left the place cos we studied all the way until 8++. Haha actually I think I'm just stating that to make myself feel better about my total unpreparedness for Prelims, which are like SOON. Halfway we saw SongHui, Faiz, Sheng Chuan & ZhongChi so it kinda felt like good old secondary days! (: Except that I was super productive today - I did abit of Vectors (which I'm still very bad at after two weeks!), finished a whole comprehension AQ included and the terribly difficult Math Assignment 1. I feel like a freaking homework machine man! Hahaha okay I gotta try and keep this up. :D
<3
We decided to change Songhui's boring wallpaper on his phone. Hee.
It's amazing - the friends we make and keep. Like three years ago. It's a pretty nice feeling.
Swimmers! :D With screwed up hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment