Friday, July 27, 2007

it's friday, and i'm in love!

it's friday, and i'm in love!

The tile is Mel's favourite line every end of the week. Haha. Well, Friday was really pretty good this time round. (: Considering the fact we only have 3lessons. I love short days. Ooh and I totally love the weather these days! It's like autumn! Though I kinda miss the sunshine and blue skies abit. Especially when I'm swimming! Haha. Okay I shall stop blabbering.


The young & the hopeless in the library.

The studious girl.

The wise and the hardworking. (HAHA.)

They find joy in Math!

Boooored.

Hahaha I got greedy for lunch.

MEL THE CHICKENATOR! Hahaha!

Yups I think that was all to my Friday! Detentions on Fridays suck though. Especially when you get someone who's not quite in the right frame of mind. I can't believe the way she flirted with a student and her utter lack of respect for students! She makes studying in the library a crime. Yucks yucks, I hope she doesn't appear again until I'm done with clearing my demerit points!

Oh by the way, I'm seriously considering locking up my blog. The total lack of privacy annoys me. When I get around to it, you guys can just leave your email on the tagboard and I'll send you all the password and stuffs! I don't have to know you personally. I'm actually quite happy that people are reading my blog. But only for all the right reasons. (: Okay that is if I ever get around to it. Haha.

Enjoy your weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment