Monday, July 02, 2007

celebration of youth

celebration of youth

In celebration of youth, Mommy & I went shopping again! Haha. Not those shopping-shopping, but one of those random-shopping again. Heh. Initially she only wanted to get new sandals and new school shoes for my brother.

Here's what we ended up with: stationery, 3tops (hers), 2pairs of new shorts (mine), sandals (as planned), school shoes (as planned), a new bottle for me(finally!), new swimming goggles for my brother and a novel. Haha!

See, that's what I mean by "I love random shopping!" You don't really get disappointed if you don't end up buying anything but ending up buying something that you like makes you really happy! :D

Oh yeah, and there's something strange going on with my stationery. It's pissing me off to no end. No end as in I feel like screeching away and tearing my books. It totally ruins my mood to study, and I haven't been doing that very much. Argh. This morning, I turned my entire room upside down looking for my liquid paper, because I'm damn sure that I used it the night before. The cap was still lying on the table. I couldn't find it and gave up doing my work. Yeah, that's how frustrated I was. And you know what? IT'S LYING ON MY TABLE BESIDE THE CAP, RIGHT NEXT TO THE NEW ONE RIGHT THIS MOMENT!

I swear it wasn't there before. A few days ago, I lost my new eraser. Now I'm just waiting to see if it appears from nowhere again because I just bought a new one as well. ARGH. This thing has gotta stop! Because I really gotta start mugging like crazy!

Tsk school starts with my least favourite day of the week tomorrow. I hate Tuesdays. Even though we get to go to school 40minutes later, it means terrible jams and clashing with the working people. And there's Geog lecture PLUS tutorial! Meowmeow for 2hours in ONE DAY. To think I complained when KSL was teaching us. This one's just terrible. By the end of the lesson, usual survival rate's maybe 10%. The rest would have fallen asleep. I am not exaggerating.

And then there's Math lecture AND tutorial! I hate that damned subject. To top it all up, I have Math tution from 9pm to 11pm at night.

Ahhh and all my favourite serials on Channel 55 have ended and I promised myself I won't follow the new series even though the 9pm show looks really good! Okay, I shall only watch the one on Channel 8 from 11.30pm to 12.30am. Dammit, I wish they would switch it to a more sensible timeslot.

Schoooooooooooool. Thank God for all my classmates. Oh friend, haven't you noticed? I'm letting it slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment