Friday, July 20, 2007

friday afternoon therapy

friday afternoon therapy



The week's studying has left me drained dry, but at least I've been rather productive. So this afternoon I decided to take the afternoon off and indulge in some quiet relaxing moments at home. Curling on the sofa, with The O.C playing on rerun on TV, tucked with the latest issue of Seventeen magazine and strawberry icecream on the couch on a rainy afternoon is one of the best therapies.

Have I mentioned that I really like The O.C before? I'm kinda lamely stuck on that show but it makes me feel like I'm living someone else's life for awhile! Haha cheap escapism, you might call it, but really, who cares? And Seventeen always brings out the happy, bubbly girl in me. I dunno, it's like this need to be cheery and bright when you see all those bright hues of colours on the glossy pages! It's abit like window shopping without all the walking too! Haha okay that's pushing it abit but yeah, you get the idea. (:

Hmm, I can really get used to this life. Except that I'm going back to my Channel 55 right now, and right back to my notes tomorrow first thing in the morning.


Post-script: That's not even a picture of this month's Seventeen. I just lazily took a random picture off the web. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment