8 hours in heels
Shopping with the best friend today! 8 hours in heels is no joke. The last three toes of my right foot is still numb now, and I'm not kidding. And by the way this is Monday evening already! I guess I shall continue soaking my poor feet in hot water every night. It's pure bliss, I tell you. But yes, the price you pay for vainity.
We went to Vivo first and the place is bigger than we remembered it to be. But we still love having Topshop, Mango, a huge Forever21, River Island, Zara and many more shops lined up in an air-conditioned stretch with nice flat grounds. (: Had great fun trying on nice dresses & tops and secretly taking pictures in the changing rooms. Haha. Ooh and River Island has such pretty changing rooms! Pink and red and orange. Very nice & girly!
We also visited many men's stores to look for a present for Sarah's boyfriend's upcoming birthday next month and as usual, shopping for guys' present is such a headache! And pretty embarassing at times when it's with Sarah. Hahaha. Okay, I think I shall stop here in case I accidentally spill the beans and Sarah will wanna kill me. :D
Evening time was spent at Haji Lane with Sarah's classmates - Liying, Valentia, Sammie, Joy and Yiying. I was too tired to shop by then, so all I did was taking a bunch of nice photos, or camwhore. Hahaha. Oh and then it started raining for awhile! It's quite horrible to be stuck at Haji Lane in the dark. Good thing it didn't last. Finally all of us got so tired we just headed back to Bugis and plonked ourselves at Starbucks, enjoying the aircon and taking more pictures until we found enough strength to walk to the cabstand.
Lovely day with lovelier photos! (: I couldn't help editting most of the photos because they look so nice! Haha.
Shopping with the best friend today! 8 hours in heels is no joke. The last three toes of my right foot is still numb now, and I'm not kidding. And by the way this is Monday evening already! I guess I shall continue soaking my poor feet in hot water every night. It's pure bliss, I tell you. But yes, the price you pay for vainity.
We went to Vivo first and the place is bigger than we remembered it to be. But we still love having Topshop, Mango, a huge Forever21, River Island, Zara and many more shops lined up in an air-conditioned stretch with nice flat grounds. (: Had great fun trying on nice dresses & tops and secretly taking pictures in the changing rooms. Haha. Ooh and River Island has such pretty changing rooms! Pink and red and orange. Very nice & girly!
We also visited many men's stores to look for a present for Sarah's boyfriend's upcoming birthday next month and as usual, shopping for guys' present is such a headache! And pretty embarassing at times when it's with Sarah. Hahaha. Okay, I think I shall stop here in case I accidentally spill the beans and Sarah will wanna kill me. :D
Evening time was spent at Haji Lane with Sarah's classmates - Liying, Valentia, Sammie, Joy and Yiying. I was too tired to shop by then, so all I did was taking a bunch of nice photos, or camwhore. Hahaha. Oh and then it started raining for awhile! It's quite horrible to be stuck at Haji Lane in the dark. Good thing it didn't last. Finally all of us got so tired we just headed back to Bugis and plonked ourselves at Starbucks, enjoying the aircon and taking more pictures until we found enough strength to walk to the cabstand.
Lovely day with lovelier photos! (: I couldn't help editting most of the photos because they look so nice! Haha.
Cute picnic dresses!
Sarah bought that classy top. (:
I couldn't decide to buy this tree dress or not!
Skyhigh!
I love the vintage decor.
Hahah three of us camwhores.
Bloated and tired.
Camwhore, camwhore. 
I like this photo!
I decided to a monster.
Sarah said we had to take a proper one.
Valentia, Yiying and Sarah.
With Liying, Sammie & Joy.
All of us girl! (:Poof! It's been pretty long since I last took so many photos. Haha. More to come when I go cycling with my classmates on Tuesday! :D
OH and calling all hockers! We're planning a HOCKEY PICNIC at the Botanic Gardens (near our training place) possibly on the coming Monday, first day of the Sept holidays! Exciting exciting! Please tell me if you cannot make it on that day so that we can rearrange or something, otherwise it's a date!
Yay I'm striking stuffs off my wanna-do list fast! (:









Yeah baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment