whoever you need
If you are the captain of the team,
I'll be the cheerleading all the way.
If you are the main lead of the play,
I'll be the girl right in the front row.
There's never a moment I won't give,
to be the one girl that you need.
There's never a part I won't play,
to be there for you today and always.
Just for you, honey, just for you,
I'll be whoever you need me to be.
If you are the boy crying so hard,
I'll be the one sitting next to you.
If you are the boyfriend she loves,
I'll be the friend giving you the tips.
There's never a moment I won't give,
to be the one girl that you need.
There's never a part I won't play,
to be there for you today and always.
Just for you, honey, just for you,
I'll be whoever you need me to be.
If you are the man who's lost his dream,
I'll be the artist to paint you a new one.
If you are the husband of the bride,
I can only be the one,
wishing you were by my side.
You'll never have to know,
There's a girl so close in the distance
Praying along your every step,
And watch you go into the sunset.
Baby, I'll give all I am to you.
If that's how you need me to love you.
There's never a moment I won't give,
to be the one girl that you need.
There's never a part I won't play,
to be there for you today and always.
Just for you, honey, just for you,
I'll be whoever you need me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment