That's exactly what we did today. Haha. What else can you expect when girls get together? Hee. I met up with Clare (it's been so long! ) and Vannie (boys are really smelly!) today! (: We were supposed to meet at one in town but I only woke up at one. Hahaha I'm getting terrible. Decided to meet them at Vivo instead cos of the rainy weather. It sucks to be in town when it's raining. So difficult to get around!
Headed for a late lunch at Marche! Pretty view (except when two families stripped their toddlers down to their birthday suits and let them run about the park) but there was a rather limited choice of food. It's alot smaller than the one that used to be at Heeren, unfortunately. But my dessert was damn good! I had a fruit cake which took me much effort to get it off the damn tray onto my plate but it just won't happen and in the end the waiter had to come and do it while Vannie & Clare laughed at me. It really wasn't all that easy, even for the waiter okay! Hahaha.
Shopping after that to burn off some of those calories (Did I mention I'm getting fat? My face is getting ROUND!) and yes I went back to all those shops I just went to a few days before. Hahaha. And no, I don't get bored looking at the same clothes. (: Vannie was a busy bee looking for clothes while Clare and I got lazy and drowsy and sat wherever we could. Haha! That's why I love them. :D
Oh Clare I wish you didn't have to be so faraway in Winter Wonderland most of the time. ): Gonna miss you much, but when you come back in Decemeber we will party our heads off together! And please, keep using your fork and spoon and knife in the U.K. It is supposed to be a civilised society. Haha. And welcome to the club, Vannie! You know we all love you so much! (: Okay, pictures!
Ooh my delicious grape & strawberry cake.
They look alike here!
Should you LOOSE your Marche Guest Card... Haha!
Gloomy day.
Clare, so pretty!


Happy girls! (:
So we tried again. :D
I love them big mirrors.
Candid shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment