the simpsons
Hahaha all of you who are pulling out your hair or screaming into a pillow or tearing up all your notes and shrivelling up from all the studying, YOU SHOULD GO AND CATCH THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!
It's the funniest movie I've watched in quite awhile and it's so super retarded you just can't help but guffaw with laughter. It's stupid and hilarious and the best therapy for studying-induced stress! That's what the girls (myself included!) plus Irving did today. Good thing the cinema at Lido was almost totally empty because we were making so much noise laughing away. Shu was laughing so hard she couldn't even eat her sandwich properly!
Oh, and I love the allusions and oh-so-subtle parodies. The movie's like a combination of Scary Movie, The Date Movie and The Simpsons TV Serial, I think. Just that it's really so spastic it makes you snort out your laughter. Hahaha. Okay that's a totally unglam image. And NO I did not snort okay.
Haha and we were supposed to have skipped school to study really hard.
Irving the camera shy. Haha.
Hahaha this cute little Buddha-looking kid!
Family potrait with the Simpsons. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment