Sunday, August 12, 2007

books aside

books aside

Okay, so the plan was study the whole day. It was pretty successful from 1pm to about 4pm, doing the neverending Great Expectations, even though I was supposed to finish most J2 stuffs by today. Oh wells.

Just as my self-declared 4pm-4.30pm break was ending, Mommy's 2 little god-daughters poppped by! It's only basic courtesy to stay in the living room for awhile when guests come, right? But the moment I decided to go back to my room and continue with my mugging, my brother and the elder girl had the permission to overtake my room and play the computer! Oh dammit, I hate the fact that the newer, faster, nicer, sleeker and gamer computer is in my room. I hate it when my room turns into some kinda playground for kids. Argh. I HATE IT. See, I told you I can't stand kids above 5 all the way until they're maybe 15. The worst ten years of adolescence for anyone out of their age group.

So anyways I migrated to my brother's room and the cute little toddler of maybe 3 padded into the room and squealed with delighted upon discovering a new room and more toys on the bed and the window sill. Haha and that was it, she just won't let go of my hand the rest of the afternoon. She'd run at me from a distance and jump into my arms, and then I'd lift her up and twirl her around abit. It amuses her to no end, but it's freaking tiring! And the kid had no notion of the word TIRED. None at all. She keeps running at me despite me saying STOP STOP STOOOP! You just have to be there or the girl will crash into the wall! Haha.

And that continued until I found something new to keep her occupied. CARTOONS ON TV! For once, I adore Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. It lasted while it was good, and then she got tired and hungry and whiny so her Mom had to take her home while the older one threw a tantrum about wanting to stay longer. So the younger one goes home and the older one stays until her Dad comes later in the evening - not terribly good news for me. At least they're downstairs playing badminton now until dinner, therefore returning me my room (with sticky floor and sticky desk). :D

Okay, now they're back and it's time for dinner. Studying shall definitely resume RIGHT AFTER.

The little bundle of joy.


The two big kids in my personal playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment