Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself.People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names. NO TAG BACKS.
I was tagged by Fang, so here goes!
1. I like to sleep and I dream alot. Whichever the chicken, whichever the egg, the point is I really like my sleep. And I love dreaming! I have all kinds of dreams - being held hostage by terrorists, dancing on bamboo poles that stick out from HDB flats, getting chased by a Chinese zombie and then falling into nothingness, hanging out with my friends, people refusing to tell me where to take the paper during Prelims, forgetting to charge my camera for Prom (horror of horrors!), moving to a house where the water from the neighbour's swimming pool keeps spraying into my room and so many more! Especially on days when I have nothing to do, having all these dreams makes me feel like I've actually done something. :D
2. I don't quite fancy going through my twenties. I'm enjoy my reckless, carefree, impulsive and unbelievably fun teenage schooling years very much, and I'm already getting sad about hitting the big two oh in two years' time. The whole figuring out what to do with your life and getting out of school and trying to find a nice job that you like with a good pay and basically trying to get something out of your life for a couple of years doesn't sound all that appealing to me somehow. I think I'll be happier in my early thirties with everything settled - the great job and the perfect family and stuffs. Heh.
3. I'm a perfect idealist. I like to the think that the world is capable of perfection, and all the things I don't like happen by mistake of some sorts. I don't see myself changing the world so that it'll be closer to perfection, but somehow I still believe that there's is always the capacity, waiting to happen. Okay, I don't quite know how to explain this anymore. Idealist, you get it.
4. When I read, I like to pretend that I'm actually watching a movie. I think that's how my love for reading began as a kid. It's really cool, and makes the experience more real.
5. I was bitten by dogs twice in my short life. The first one bit me on the ass when I was running in some park with all the innocence in the world as a 3yearold. The second one was when I was about 4, and went to feed my neighbour's dog. When the dog barked at me, I smacked it damn hard on the head because I thought that was what all adults did when they pat their dogs you see. So yeah, I was squatting there and just inviting the damn beast to bite me. I still have a scar above my lip now.
6. When I was younger, I used to sit on the window sill with my legs dangling on the outside at night from my second-storey bedroom. Because my parents always send me to bed way before I could fall asleep and because my bed was right beside the window, I used to climb halfway out of the window and sit there waving to passerbys until I hear my parents getting ready for sleep. Hahaha I bet I scared alot of people. It lasted until I was in Primary 3 I think, when I figured I must look quite scary.
7. Spending money makes me happy. A strange sense of satisfaction and joy washes over me everytime I take some from my wallet and pass it a complete stranger who would then hand me some merchandise of some kind. It's really quite strange because I can never figure out why it makes me so lightly happy. And between the stuffs I spend on, it's usually food that I pay for the most, contrary even to my own belief because I really like nice clothes. Oh wells! To be a woman. Haha.
8. I almost drowned as a kid. When I was about 4, I went for swimming classes with my cousin who's 4years older than me. All the other kids in the class were older than me, so the coach always had to pay special attention to me. One day, he had to go away for awhile and plonked me on a pool chair and told me not to go anywhere. I decided to explore abit and ended up on the floor of the adult pool. I remember seeing legs moving but I wasn't scared one bit because I didn't know you can't breathe underwater! Hahaha and then my cousin's friend had to go to the toilet and he kicked me while moving to the side of the pool and eventually discovered it was me underwater and pulled me out. From then on the coach always plonked me on the pool chair with a float whenever he had to go away.
9. I threw a rock at boy and broke his head. I was in China when I was 4 and it was winter. My neighbour who's one day older than me said he'll throw a snowball at me, and I decided I should be on the offensive so I picked up a pebble and threw it at him first. Who knew I'd be so accurate to hit him on the head and he started bleeding! I got so scared I ran home crying so that I won't get the blame. Hahaha!
10. I got another boy expelled in Primary 2. I was the teacher's pet in primary school and there was a new boy in class who was transfered from another school because he was really naughty. One afternoon I fell into the ecopond (think mud, think frogs, think murky water) when the whole class was looking at tadpoles during recess. Don't ask me how I fell in, but when my teacher came and asked what happened, the boys in my class told her that the new boy pushed me in even though I remembered seeing him on the opposite side. Because I didn't like him very much and because I was somewhat in shock, I just said yes. And I never saw the poor boy in class again. I still feel quite bad! ):
So there, ten weird things about me. Haha I hope you all are still my friends. And I shall not tag anyone because this took me really long to think and I reckon everyone's either busy studying or partying their heads off. Heh.
To all those who have just started Prelims or are starting: ALL THE BEST! It'll be over in a blink, don't worry! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment