study weekend
Yesterday, while waiting for Jiajun's dad to come pick us up and for Peiyan to arrive, I stumbled upon a shop having a major sale. I randomly bought a jacket for 12bucks! (: I'm so happy with my buy! Especially when it fits me well and looks nice and all when I didn't even bother to try on the size and stuffs. Haha. Yay! I figured it simply cannot be a bad buy because a girl would never have too many jackets, right?
Good thing Jiajun's dad came shortly after or I would have hunted down that polo tee on display. Heh.
Sarah, Jiajun, Peiyan, Xiemai and I went to NTU's hugeass library to study on Jiajun's sister's recommendation. Omg the library is HUMONGOUS. It looks a like a country all by itself and the computer area looks like those stockbrokers' place. Super huge I tell you! It's great for studying, except that the canteen was close and we had to drink Macs coffee. Yuck!
I went to Westmall's Coffeebean at about 2pm today only to find it fully packed. It irritated the hell out of me because it was so freaking hot outside and I badly wanted to sit down but it was just so packed! I was about to cab home when I called ShengChuan and decided to join the boys at his condo apartment with Peiyan.
It was conducive for awhile, until Weixiang and Xiemai left. We start drawing on each other, locking people out on the balcony, playing games on handphones, smacking heads and watching Legally Blonde on TV. Hahaha! Then ShengChuan and Songhui childishly decided to trick Peiyan and I onto the balcony and lock us there while they pretended to pack up and leave! They seriously switched off all the lights and went all the way downstairs to get their act together. Only that they forgot they discussed it right in front of me in the living room. Hahaha! Boys will always be boys.
Well, I guess I had my revenge because I stepped on Songhui's slippers while we were walking out and it broke! Hahaha! Gave him a lift home on the cab and oh yes I have to mention this! The cab driver drove like some F1 racer and every turn was a drift! It took me 5minutes flat to get home. Super cool!
Yeah, I can't believe it's 8days to Prelims either. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment