Hello friends! I have a burning question for you! Here goes:
HOW DO CHIMNEYS WORK?
You know the chimney goes straight up from the fireplace right? So when it rains then how? Won't the rain come in and extinguish the fire? If there's a cover over the hole, won't the smoke be trapped in the house? I thought maybe the chimney turns perpendicularly after some height but I don't remember chimneys being crooked cos then the fussy neighbours would have complaint!
Hahaha perplexing right? Fran and I pondered over it for the longest time over the phone and even Ms Tan didn't know! Sarah said I'm kuku. Heh but I know the answer already after consulting my smart parents. :D Tralalas. Go sit on it and no Googling allowed!
Go read Xiaxue's blog if your poor brains need a rest like mine! Hahaha her latest entry (as of 15th Aug cos I just realised she's got new posts) is freaking hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. Be warned that it's abit explicit in content though! But if you don't mind go read then you can laugh with me! Hahaha.
I'm gonna nap now until dinner then Math tuition then I shall attempt to study till 6am and sleep till 12nn and go for the afternoon paper tomorrow. Statistics and what minute part of Pure Math left, I'm gonna own you up down left right and centre.
Okay, at least that is the plan.
Oh, and reminder to all JC kids reading this: REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR ENTRY PROOF! I forgot mine today and it was so freaking troublesome. And the comparison question for Lit was so hard! ): I spent the longest time and the most pen ink on it and I think I'm gonna get the lousiest grade. Irony identified.
2 more papers! Sleeeeeep!
No comments:
Post a Comment