Saturday, February 09, 2008

blooming blossoms

blooming blossoms

One of those CNY days after dinner at our place, we piled into the car with Aunty Ying's family and were on our way to Sentosa Flowers 2008! I had one too many beers and was feeling positively woozy as the car sped along. Hahaha.

All the displays were really refreshing! It's such a joy to see so many brilliant colours in full bloom everywhere. Red, pink, yellow, blue, purple, green, everything! I felt like prancing and twirling around. :D

The nice night breeze also made it a great after-dinner walk. And we took so many pretty pictures!


Entrance.

Pretty lights!

Oh, this display is by ACJC! First one I saw as we walked in. (:
I also thought of Ms Mahini (my Econs lecturer) right away. Haha.

Mommy and Smelly Bro, by the dragon fountain.

I think he enjoyed tracking the dragon more than the flowers.

Caterpillars! Their heads could even move!

Mommy and the butterfly, very pretty both of them!

Us and the big Ong Lai.

Aunty Ying's family.
Look at her tall her son is! And he's only 2yrs older than my brother.

Many gorgeous photos of Mommy that night!

Hahaha my brother the Rat.

I have the cutest Mom. :D

Loosely translated: Story of Spring.
Quite romantic huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment