Saturday, February 23, 2008

sisters, maids & best friends

sisters, maids & best friends

I had a rather crazy Saturday! Right from the moment I woke up, I was rushing to get out of the house for the Past VS Present hockey match already. In the end I had to call a cab and arrived just in time for a few hits before we started playing.

The "Past" team was really cool because it went waaaaaay back and there were seniors, guys and girls, from the batches from '99 and '00 who came back and play! Highlight of the match for me was when I saved a goal right on the line (but it went in again somehow, hahaha) and when the centre-back guy playing defence with me went all the way up to score a goal. Wow.

Highlight AFTER the match was my inability to actually walk properly. My entire right hemstring was aching like crazy! I think it's got something to do with the fact that I didn't do my proper warm-ups. Hahaha. Unfit unfit!

It was straight to Fran's afterwards, where I was the receptionist at her Open House, answering phone calls, replying messages and chatting with people while she showered. :D Breaking the record, I think cried before even 10 people arrived. Haha!

I was also her assistant chef in the kitchen! Eh, I wasn't all that useless okay. I actually managed to cut the cucumbers into slices of Yiwen-approved thickness. (I took really long to form this sentence correctly. Haha!) My sandwiches (ie, the ones with my sliced cucumbers) were all wiped out by the end of the day! Hee.

Played Bang! (not that Bang, in case you're wondering) with the hockers, and OMG I wasn't very good at it at all. For those who know the game, I was the Sheriff the first time I was playing, can you believe it! And naturally I had to shoot my Deputy twice because I thought Amanda looked suspicious and died before I killed any Outlaws. HAHAHA. Damn lousy! But later on I almost managed to kill Monzy the next Sheriff four shots in a row! Thing was, that lucky girl had some special powers to avoid my shots. Neh!

Mingled around, said Hi and caught up with many familiar AC faces, got to know new people, watched 50 First Dates with the arcade/nights out gang and helped Fran clear away empty drink packets, direct people to the toilet, dump the dishes in the sink with Kaiyi. Nick said we were the sisters (and maids) of the day. :D

Highlight of the night (I think this is my new pet phrase) was when the third floor toilet's French doors got itself locked from the inside and Malone had to knock it down. Hahaha okay I exaggerate, he merely had to give it a hard shove and tumble into the toilet so that the latch would give way.

Once again, these things really only happen to us huh?


Happy housewives! (Except that I look delirious on my lemon barley. HAHA.)

I helped make the rectangular sandwiches on the left! :D

One of Fran's friends (hurhur, note the pun) came with very pretty cupcakes!

Me with one of them. (:

Bang Gang. Gang Bang. HAHAHA.
I am in a really corny mood, and I think it's showing.

Hockers '07 & '06.

Doesn't it look more like Nick's house?

Look at Malone's face! HAHAHA.

The sisters of the day.

Position #267

Bimbo rings!

Semi-neighbour!

Jotham was trying to get into every picture.

See!

Finally some peace!
And Fran was still suspicious. Hahaha.

No idea what the boys were doing!

Erm, Fran was only trying to pull Nick's head away. HAHA.

We managed to take ONE proper shot, after 1054 tries.

And then, it was back to The Jotham Thing To Do.

Fran's very cute cake!
The sheep, lips, and hearts are actually magnets her Mom put there.

Nick: "Can I have the whole Fran for myself?"
Fran: "OKAY!"
Nick: "Actually, can I have the whole Francine instead?"
Fran: "..."

HAHAHA.

This is such a funny getting-ready-for-photo shot!

And the three of us.

Forever's too long to say,
but these two are gonna be my friends for life. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment