Thursday, February 28, 2008

toes in the treetops

toes in the treetops

I had a great sunny Wednesday at Sentosa with my girls! (: Kaiyi and I took the day off (which makes it the 2.5th day for me this week) to spend some quality girly time with Fran before she zips off the land of moomoo cows.

First stop was at 7-11 because we were so excited we forgot to have lunch at Vivo before we took the Skytrain in. Hahaha. Fran put her instant spaghetti packet into the microwave and realised that she forgot the peel off the plastic, and I swear it was the hunger that led us to say "OMG Is it gonna explode???" And much to our embarassment this guy next to us overhead and informed us with the most amused look, "Uhh, no, actually I don't think it'll explode." HAHA. Oh wells. I think we're getting used to these things happening.

Then being the adventurous (okay, not really) kids we are, we went to try to Luge Ride! Omg the skyride up was super duper scary and Fran dropped one of her pink slippers right after I warned her about it. Hahaha! We couldn't stop squealing as the thing went higher and higher and it never seemed to end! The part where it dipped downwards was absolutely nerve-wrecking, omg. I felt so unsafe hanging in mid-air!

But the luge ride (which is really like a go-cart) down was fun fun fun! We just raced down, screaming, and with our hair flying in the wind. :D I almost knocked down the guy standing at the checkpoint in the middle who was supposed to stamp our cards. Hahaha! Fran and Kaiyi got pretty worried for me because my cart skidded a couple of times and kept going towards the grass! How on earth am I supposed to drive a real car and not kill myself??

All the excitement left us pretty drained, so it was to Cafe Del Mar next to nuaaaa. It's our new favourite activity. Hahaha. Oh oh, this is where the really exciting part comes in! While cooling off in the pool, I looked up to the resorts behind Cafe Del Mar, AND SAW THIS NAKED COUPLE PRANCING AROUND ON THE TOP GLASS BALCONY! Hahahahahaha! Seriously, they were stark naked and started engaging themselves in a long steamy kiss while we squealed and OMGed at them. And Fran wanted to wave at them! Hahaha!

The funniest part was when the guy stepped up really close to the glass with a towel wrapped around his hips, and then with a flourish, flung it away! HAHAHA! Seriously, it's was so funny. We just chorused the loudest OMG!!! and thrust our eyes downwards.

I wonder if the couple knew. I mean, if they can look down and see people, don't they think people might be able to see them? Or... Maybe they think this whole thing is hot and did it on purpose! Hahahaha! Who knows?

The rest of our afternoon was relatively unhappening, but then again, how much more happening could it get? Haha! We tried to catch fish in the water, and failed miserably. Hahaha. We also went out to the beach area and tossed a frisbee around, while a bunch of annoying fugly fat boys tried to get our attention by slamming their volleyball our way. Like lousy throws are the most attractive thing on the planet please. Seriously! It actually came close to landing on me head! I swear if it did, I'd have slammed my knee into his balls. Eeks, dumbass boys.

One more reason why I loved my girls' day out!

All geared up for the beach!

Hanging in midair!

The pretty view, which I was too scared to enjoy for much of the ride. Haha.

Fran: "I'm sinking into the sand!!"

Happy beach bums.

Pink, pink, yellow!

The must-have mirror shot before hitting the showers.

And the after showers shot. Haha.

Bimbo 1, 2 and 3. :D

On the tram back!

No comments:

Post a Comment